Nigerian Army Recruitment application Form, Shortlist – 2017/18. Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women recruitment form will start on will start on 8th of April and end on May 21st, 2016. Applications are free of Charge!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2016 Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
75RRI Recruitment will start on 8th of April and will end on May 21st, 2016.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details arc available on the website.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016
- Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment.
- Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng,
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).