Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment Screening Timetable, Locations and Requirements 2021. Did you apply for the recently concluded NCS recruitment? Is your name out in the recently released Nigeria Customs Service list of successful candidates? If yes, this information is for you.
The management of the Nigeria Customs Service has released the NCS Recruitment Screening Dates, Locations and Requirements 2021. All applicants who are opting for screening should check their screening dates, screening locations (venue) and the list of items and requirements needed for the screening. This information is very important as applicants who miss their screening will forfeit their opportunity of getting the job.
NCS Recruitment Screening Timetable, Locations and Requirements 2021
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, the under-listed candidates are again invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise. All candidates are required to report to Nigeria Customs Service Training & Doctrine Command (NSC TRADOC), FCT according to the schedule for their States as follows:
NCS Recruitment Screening Timetable and Locations
See the NCS Recruitment Screening Dates and locations here.
Monday 2nd August 2021
- All candidates from the following States: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Corss-River, Delta, Ebonyi, Delta and Edo. NCS screaming timetable
Wednesday 4th August 2021
- All candidates from the following States: Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos and FCT
Friday 6th August, 2021
- All candidates from the following States Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara. FCSC Recruitment
NCS Recruitment Screening Requirements 2021
See the NCS Recruitment Screening requirements here.
Candidates are expected to report to the screening venue with the followings:
- Original and photocopies of Credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (Male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (Female)
- One pair of white canvas shoe
- 2 Passport photographs
- Face mask recruitment information
- Hand sanitizer
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID, Voters Card, Drivers’s License, International Passport)
- Candidates are requested to adhere to the arrangement and be of good conduct throughout the exercise as any unruly behavior will lead to instant disqualification and eviction from the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective State of origin.
Other Government Jobs:
RECAP: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
- Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after the recruitment exercise
- You are hereby warned:
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for (E.g. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.