FRSC Recruitment 2021: The Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment is ongoing – See the job positions, requirements and how to apply. The Application is ongoing at the official FRSC recruitment portal – www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Here you will see the official FRSC recruitment portal, application requirements, and a step-by-step guide on how to apply.
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-military organization and the Lead Agency In Road traffic administration and Safety Management In Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals In its march towards becoming a world-class organization.
About Federal Road Safety Commission
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) was created in February 1988 by the Decree No. 45 during the Military regime of General Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) as amended by Decree No. 35 of 1992. The above decree is now referred to as FRSC Act CAP 141 laws of the federal Republic of Nigeria. All of these were coordinated into the Federal Road safety Commission Establishment Act of 2007. The Federal Road Safety Corps vision is to eradicate road traffic crashes and create a safe monitoring environment and coordinate all road traffic management activities. The commission achieves this mandate through sustainable enlightenment, promotion of stakeholder’s cooperation, robust Data management, improve vehicle administration, and prompt rescue services and effective patrol operation.
1. Graduate Assistant Route Commander
Applicants must possess the following: frsc recruitment portal
Applicants must possess a First Degree / HND from a recognized Institution of learning and8NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
2. Graduate Marshal Inspector I
Applicants must possess the following:
Double qualification RN & RM, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographic Nurses from recognized institutions.
3. Marshal Inspector II
Applicants must possess the following from recognized institutions: Npower recruitment
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE).
- Registered Nurse /_Midwife (RN/RM).
4. Marshal Inspector III
Applicants must possess the following from recognized institutions:
National Diploma (ND) / Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW).
5. Road Marshal Assistant I
Applicants must be a Junior Community Health Extension Worker_(JCHEW).
6. Road Marshal Assistant II
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
7. Road Marshal Assistant III
Applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
8. Artisan and Tradesmen
We are in need of the following Artisans and Tradesmen below:
- Computer Operators
- Motorcycle Riders
- Tailors airtel data plan
- Sportsmen, etc.
Candidates must possess the following:
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO, NABTEB).
- Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of valid Driver’s Licence
FRSC Recruitment General Requirments
- Computer literacy and possession of valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements
Candidates applying for FRSC jobs must meet certain requirements. Applicants must:
- Be Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Have National Identification Number (NIN)
- Be of age 18 -30 years except for Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who must be at least 35 years of age
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overject, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafless)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
See Also: Customs Recruitment
How to Apply for FRSC Jobs
- Visit the FRSC recruitment portal here. http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- Select your Cadre
- Fill the form as required
- Upload your credentials/qualifications
- Submit your application and print a copy
Note: Application is online through the link above or www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
FRSC Recruitment Process
The federal Road Safety Corps recruitment is online. The process begins with a visit by the candidate to the FRSC portal at www.frsc.gov.ng and then click on the career/recruitment button and get registered with a valid email and phone number.
FRSC recruitment update
The FRSC Recruitment form is out. All intending applicants should visit the application portal to apply. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and patriotic individuals in the quest to advance its world-class status. Consequently, applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to various positions.
FRSC Recruitment Closing Date
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
Functions of Federal Road Safety Commission
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Clearing obstruction on any part of the highway;
- Educating drivers, motorists, and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highway;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- Determining from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by applicants for a driver’s license;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates;
- To give standardization of highway traffic code;
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Conducting searches into the causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the results of such searches;
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices;
- Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or prevention of accidents on the highway;
- Regulations in pursuance to any of the functions assigned to the corps by or under its Act;
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway;
- Maintaining the validation period for driver’s licenses which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period.
See Also: Federal Teachers Recruitment
FRSC Career Overview
Officers are recruited into the commission regularly to enforce road traffic laws and other responsibilities through the powers given them to prosecute suspects who violate traffic rules or commit other traffic offenses. Officers of the Federal Road Safety Corps are posted to the states and other sector commands in the country.
Working with Road Safety is both challenging and interesting as they are highly revered by commuters and motorists. However, some unscrupulous drivers could be stubborn; pushing the corps to the wall. But upon that the FRSC officers are not permitted by law to carry arms like other law enforcement agencies. Nevertheless, the matter is still debated by the legislature.
The corps are segmented into Regular Marshals and special Marshals. Activities of the corps are carried out under 8 departments, 12 corps offices and 8 units. The departments are Operations department, Administrative and Human Resources Department, Special Duties and External Relations, Training Department, Finance and Accounts Department, Motor Vehicle and Administration Department, Policy Research and Statistics and Technical Service Department.
Offices of the Corps include: Corps Legal Adviser, Corps Budget Office, Corps Medical and Rescue Office, Corps Procurement Office, Corps Safety Engineering Office, Corps Public Education Office, Corps Transport Standardisation Office, Corps Auditor, Corps Intelligence Office, Corps Secretary, Corps Provost and Corps Information Technology Office.
The Road Safety also operates under special units namely: principal Staff Officer to Corps Marshal, Projects Implementation Unit, Planning Advisory Unit, SERVICOM, National Road Safety Advisory Council, Protocol and Technical Assistant to Corps Marshal.
FRSC Officers Ranks and Positions
Officer’s ranks in the Federal Road Safety Commission from the most senior officer to the most junior are as follows:
- Corps Marshal
- Deputy Corps Marshal
- Assistant Corps Marshal
- Corps Commander
- Deputy Corps Commander
- Assistant Corps Commander
- Chief Route Commander
- Superintendent Route Commander
- Route Commander
- Deputy Route Commander
- Assistant Route Commander (Entry Point)
- Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- Deputy Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- Senior Road Marshal Assistant
- Road Marshal Assistant
- Road Marshal Inspector
- Marshal Inspector I
The Non-commissioned Officers are:
- Marshal Inspector II
- Marshal Inspector III
- Chief Inspector
- Deputy Chief Inspector
- Assistant Chief Inspector
Senior Non-Commissioned Officers ARE:
- Principal Marshal Inspector
- Senior Marshal Inspector
See Also: NDE Recruitment
FRSC Officers Salary Structure
Average salary structure for Federal Road Safety Corps of entry level officers with qualifications are as follows:
- Sc. holders (Assistant Route Commander) at Grade level (08) earns N888, 956 – N988, 991 per year
- HND holders (Marshal Inspector) at Grade Level (07) N483, 014 – N567, 065 per year
- OND holders (Marshal Inspector III) at Grade Level (05) N329, 853 – N374, 259
- SSCE holders (Route Marshal Assistant III) at Grade Level (03) N298, 506 – N330, 231
Tips for Success in Getting the FRSC Job
- Submit your application immediately the portal opens
- Provide authentic information
- Be passionate about the job
- Stay updated for the shortlisting
- Prepare for the aptitude test if shortlisted
See Also: N-POWER Recruitment
Shortlisted applicants will be required to come along with a printout of the form for screening.
- frsc contact number
- www.frsc.gov.ng recruitment 2021
- frsc recruitment 2021
- frsc login portal
- frsc departments
- frsc.gov.ng staff email login
- frsc.gov.ng staff email login mail
- frsc registration
Enquiries: For all Enquiries, call: 122, 08077690361, 08077690362 or e-mail: email@example.com .
In the article you just read, we have been able to take you through a comprehensive guide to the recruitment process, application, Requirements and success tips to getting a job with the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC. Everything you need to know have well covered in the post including commission’s history, ranks, salary structure, recruitment requirements and current recruitment status.Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in NIgeria.
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.