NOUN Students 2021 Portal Login; See Latest Application Update
Are you a student in the Nigerian Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) who wants to log in to the NOUN student portal or perhaps; you are a new aspirant who wants to start the registration processes? What if I tell you that most or even all the activities you will be performing will be directly on the Noun Student Portal?
Sure it will be cool. The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) portal is an all-in-one software designed for performing activities of students like applications, generating school fee invoices, data managements, semester/course registrations, etc.
In this article, we will be talking about the network of the NOUN portal, showing you all you need to know, actions you can perform and the student portal, how to log in to the student portal 2021, and lastly, not forgetting how to access or navigate through the NOUN official student portal. This surely should help you limit the rate at which you type one of these search queries on Google; Information Guides Nigeria
- What is the meaning of NOUN university
- How to apply for NOUN university
- NOUN registration portal
- How to access NOUN student portal
- How to use the NOUN student portal
And many others which are not listed above for the sake of time. Let us head further to the main body of this content so as not to get you bored. NOUN Students 2021 Portal Login
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is an open distant-learning institution in Nigeria. The institution was first established in the year 1983 and was the first of its kind in the West Africa sub-region before it stopped operating on25th April 1984. However, the institution resumed operation the second time in the year 2001 under the direction of for Nigerian executive; President Olusegun Obasanjo. Abducted Niger traditional ruler freed
The Institution is a Federal Open and Distant Learning (ODL) institution and has been the largest institution in west Africa in terms of student numbers. According to Wikipedia (2021), the Institution currently has a total student cap of 515,000 with its headquarters in Abuja (Federal Capital Territory) and regional campuses in all states in the country.
The NOUN Student Portal is a virtual software or gate mark in accessing most academic features of the school operation. The student portal does not only help in executing actions alone, students can also get first-hand information directly on the student portal once it is released by the institution. ABU Post-UTME/DE Form 2021: Cut-off mark and Requirements
Importance of the NOUN Students’ Portal Login | Actions you can Perform
The NOUN Student portal 2021 can be used to access or perform tons of features within seconds. To make this article more concise, we will be looking at 10 key features out of others. They include;
- Account creation for the institution application processes
- Semester and/or course registration
- Tuition fee verification
- Download of course study materials
- Portal clearance
- Check/generate new RRR payment reference
- Printing of required or important school document
- Wallet funding for easy payment
- School Journal access Npower recruitment
The Studware of the National Open University of Nigeria
The NOUN Studware is an information system for students or undergraduates who are interested in gaining admission into the NOUN institute. The Studware was developed, designed, and supported by the Directorate and Information system of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
Application for NOUN Admission
Admission into this Federal Open Distant Learning (ODL) institute can be done securely through the Noun-Online Portal. All you need to do is;
- Visit this web page https://www.nounonlie.net
- On the front page, select “Apply for Admission” from the list of other options
- Select either “Undergraduate” or “Postgraduate” program (other programmes are not available)
- Now click on “Choose Faculty” and select your faculty of choice from list of available options
- In the next section, make sure to correctly fill in your credentials on the available fields
- Click “Apply” to submit your application form
NOTE: a unique ID will display, make sure to copy it down somewhere safe
- Click on the “Continue” button and select bank branch for payment
- Now click “PAY” and copy your RRR number
- Visit any bank branch with your RRR number for payment
- Come back to the portal and print your admission letter
- Visit any study center close to you for screening exercise dollar to naira rate
How to Use NOUN Students’ Portal Login Menu
Once you click on the NOUN portal, the “MENUs” available include the Home, RRR Check, Student login, Staff login, NOUN study center, and Apply for admission. Now it is left for you to choose from available options that suit what you want to do. Mostly, admitted students in the institution will click “student login” and/or “RRR Check”. The aspirant will select “Apply for Admission”, NOUN personnel will select “Staff Login” and so on. WAEC result
How to Register on NOUN Students’ Portal Login
The registration process on the NOUN student portal is not as difficult as you might be thinking. It is so easy that you can complete the whole process yourself without having to visit any Cyber Café provided you have a powered device with internet access.
NOTE: you must have completed the application process and requirements plus; you must have obtained admission into the institute before you will be able to create/register a free account on the student portal. To do this, all you need to is;
- Visit this NOUN student portal website at https://www.nounonline.net
- On the MENU section, click on “student login” among other options
- Select “Student Registration” located at the bottom of the page
- Input your details and click on the “Submit” JAMB form
How to Login
In order to successfully login into the NOUN student portal, all that you will need are your login credentials and also our guide which will be revealed shortly. JAMB Result
- Pick your device and type in this web address https://www.nounonline.net/gstub_login.php
- On the front page, scroll down and select “student login” from the list of available options
- Now input your “matriculation number” and “login password” in the appropriate column to successfully access your student dashboard
- The next page should display your student dashboard (if all information provided are valid)
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.