In this post, I will show you how to how to produce liquid soap in Nigeria. Learn the steps and materials needed to how to make liquid soap from scratch.
We are currently making video on how to make liquid soap in Nigeria. Our how to make liquid soap video will show you the practical steps in liquid soap production process with explanations. So make sure you come back to this page for the video tutorial.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Liquid soap production is a very lucrative skill. Liquid soap is virtually used homes, restaurants, eateries etc. Morning fresh and mama lemon are categorized under liquid soaps .
In this article, you will be shown how to produce your liquid soap and save cost of buying out and the interesting part of it is you can equally earn from producing your quality liquid soap.
Capital should not be a barrier here, with as low as N5000, you can produce over 80 litres. Yes! You heard me over 80litres and the chemical ingredients can be sourced within your locality.
So what are you waiting for?
Let’s begin producing your first liquid soap, morning fresh, mama Lemon
Chemicals you will need for making Liquid Soap and their Measurements
- ¼ of STPP
- ¼ of Soda ash
- 2 litres of Sulphonic Acid
- ½ of Laurel Rice
- ¼ of Texapon
- 1/16 of Caustic Soda
- ¼ of Natrosol
- ¼ of Formalin
Note : Please the measurement above is for 25 liters production
Note on some Chemical Ingredient for Produce Liquid Soap
STPP: It is a Cleanliness and Thickness Agent
Laurel Rice: A Foaming Agent. ½ quantity is enough , just add it to your sulphonic acid
Texapon: A Foaming Agent
Caustic Soda: This is a Cleaning Agent. The smallest quantity to you can buy is ¼ . So divide that into four portions , use one portion and keep the rest . too much of caustic soda peels the hand
Natrosol : A Cleaning and Thickness Agent
Soda ash: A Cleaning Agent
Sulphonic Acid: A Foaming Agent
Formalin: A Preservative Agent. Formalin is a harmful chemical that causes cancer if abused. So use with care, very small quantity doesn’t harm. A cap of Eva table water will do or better still you can use Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid and Sodium
Step by step process to Produce Liquid Soup
- Mix small quantity of caustic soda in a bowl (bowl A) with some water.
- Mix the Soda ash with some water in a different bowl (bowl B) as well.
- Mix the STPP with some water in another bowl (bowl C) too.
- Soak the Laurel Rice/Rice in another bowl (bowl D); making a total of four bowls.
- Get a bucket (bucket A) and mix Sulphonic acid and the Texapon together until they are well dissolve
- Leave for 30 minutes for the chemicals to dissolve properly. You can as well to speed up the action
- Now take a big bucket that can take 30 litres of water and fill it half of it with clean water
- Gradually add the Natrozol into the big 30 litres bucket and gently stir
- After that pour the contents of small bowls (A, B,C,D) on after the order respectively into the Big bucket containing Natrozol. That is bowl A before bowl B then bowl C before bowl D.
- Then pour the content of bucket A in the big bucket containing all other mixture and stir. Don’t stop stirring until 10 – 15 minutes.
- After that, add a little quantity of Formalin for preservative. Like earlier stated this chemical is dangerous. Handle with cautious, besides you can do without it.
- Add some colour and stir for 5 minutes
- Also add some perfume and stir for another 5 minutes
Use the above procedure to learn how to make liquid soap for bathing.
Now your liquid soap is ready and you may start using it right away .It may not look clean after production but it makes way after 24 hrs
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!