Apply for Ongoing Stanbic IBTC Plc University Scholarship 2021. See the descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Stanbic IBTC Plc is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Jamb Result
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Plc University Scholarship
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship.
- We recognise the importance and impact of education in the life of every Nigerian youth.
- The scholarship initiative is in continuance of our goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on.
- The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
- In the words of Dr Demola Sogunle, Chief Executive, Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, the organisation recognizes the importance and impact of education in the life of every Nigerian youth. According to him: “Education empowers and encourages the youth to prepare for the future while also confronting challenges. Education is a panacea for growth and enduring development of any nation or organisation.” Dollar to Naira Rate
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- Reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Have a score of 250 and above in University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)
- Have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence.
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
- Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to decline participation in the Scholarship for any applicant at their discretion. Npower Recruitment
See Other Related Jobs:
- Crescent University Scholarship Form
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Recruitment
- Edugrant Ellah Lakes Agricultural Scholarships
- Federal University Lokoja Recruitment
- CAF Recruitment
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitment
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State.
- The Scholarship will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to Applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Winners will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide.
- All documents submitted by applicants will go through Stanbic IBTC verification process.
- Applicants who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on).
- Where an Applicant applies more than once/multiple times, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
- The decisions of Stanbic IBTC are final in all matters relating to the Scholarship. Waec Result
Application Closing Date
30th November 2021.
The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level (WAEC, NECO or GCE) Statement of Result or Certificate
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
- No application shall be accepted after the entry/application expiration date.
- By applying, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, the
- rules/terms and conditions (as may be amended, supplemented or novated), which are final and binding on all the Applicants. Winning/receiving a scholarship is contingent upon you meeting all the eligibility criteria, fulfilling all the requirements and complying with all the conditions.
- This scholarship is not (at all) sponsored by, run by or associated with, Facebook,LinkedIn or Instagram. Jamb form
- For further enquiries, please send an email to: UniversityScholarship@stanbicibtc.com
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here