Apply for Federal University Lokoja Recruitment 2021. See the 4 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Federal University Lokoja is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their organization.
The Federal University Lokoja (FUL) was established in February 2011 and is located in Lokoja, Kogi State, North-Central Nigeria, about 160 Kilometers from Abuja the Nation’s Capital. It is a conventional University that is striving to excel in both Academic and Research activities in order to compete favourably with other Universities worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Federal University Lokoja Recruitment
1. Chief Security Officer
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess at least First Degree in any field of study
- Must have attained the rank of Colonel in the Nigerian Army or equivalent rank in any other security outfits
- Must have held commanding positions in the security outfits he/she served
- Must have been in senior military or paramilitary cadre for not less than fifteen (15) years
- Or Candidates should possess a good B.Tech. / B.Sc. Degree in any field from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division, plus Certificate in Security Training with NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of Exemption.
- He/she should have a minimum of 19 years working experience, preferably in a tertiary Institution.
- The appointment is for an initial period of two (2) years and is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance.
2. Director, University Health Services
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates must be a Public Health worker and have a good M.B.B.SI BDS, or equivalent, plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of Exemption.
- Must have Master Degree in Public / Community Health or its equivalent.
- In addition, candidates must be duly registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and have a minimum of twelve (12) years post qualification experience in a university system four (4) of which must be as a Chief Medical Officer of a University. Waec Result
3. Director, Procurement
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a good Master’s Degree in Purchasing and
Supply, Business Administration, Statistics, Financial Studies, Law, Computer Science, Accounting, Economics, Technology, Marketing, Insurance, Quantity Survey, Entrepreneurship and Capital Market and other relevant discipline, plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of Exemption.
- In addition, candidates must possess professionally recognized certificate with current practicing license. Must be a Deputy Director (procurement) in a University and have not less than fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience with good knowledge of the public procurement Act Of 2007 as amended.
See Other Related Jobs:
- CAF Recruitment
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitment
- Lagos State Health Service Commission Recruitment
- Sure Foundation Polytechnic (SFP) Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Recruitment
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment
4. Director, Physical Planning and Development Department
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should posses a good B.Sc Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of exemption.
- The candidate must possess professionally recognized certificate with current practicing license, must be a Deputy Director as well and have not less than fifteen (15) years, post-qualification experience in a University.
- He/she must be a person of high integrity and demonstrate evidence of transparency in public and private life as well as ability to command the respect and loyalty of the staff of the physical planning and development.
- Must also be receptive to new ideas and willing to translate them into new projects in line with phased physical development plans of the University. Npower Recruitment
Tenure and Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a single term of five (5) years only.
- Salary and other conditions of service including privileges and entitlements shall be as approved for Federal Universities by the Federal Government of Nigeria and as may be modified from time to time by competent authorities. Dollar to Naira Rate
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit twenty (20) copies each of application letter and comprehensive Personality Profile, attaching copies of relevant credentials under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and indicate the post applied for on the top right-hand corner and addressed to:
Federal University Lokoja,
P.M.B. 1154, Lokoja,
Kogi State, Nigeria.
Note: Candidates are advised to request three(3) of their Referees to forward a confidential reports on them to the Vice-Chancellor, Federal University Lokoja.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here