UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Guidelines and Instructions 2021/2022. The management of the University of Lagos who recently announced the date for its post utme screening for all candidates who applied for admission has issued guidelines and instructions to all participating candidates. these instructions are to guide the applicants through the smooth running of the screening exercise, candidates are hereby advised to obey them in their best interest. All applicants should see the guidelines and instructions for the UNILAG post UTME screening exercise below. Jamb form
The University of Lagos wishes to inform all prospective Post-UTME candidates of the following instructions ahead of the 2021/2022 University of Lagos Post-UTME Aptitude Test scheduled to hold from Monday 1st to Friday 5th November, 2021. UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Guidelines and Instructions
Candidates are advised to get the official UNILAG Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours. Pounds to Naira
All candidates are advised to carefully read and adhere to the instructions.
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone-enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged). Waec Result
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification. Jamb Result
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test. Dollar to Naira Rate
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- Do not read your questions out during the aptitude test. This will result to disqualification.
- In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
- Use of face mask, face caps, earpieces or headphones during the test is prohibited.
- Candidates should note that they can ONLY LOG IN on their scheduled date and time.
Kindly note that recommended browser versions to use during the test are: Google Chrome 86 / Mozilla Firefox 84 or later. Npower Recruitment
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.