Are you getting ready to sit for the upcoming WAEC Chemistry practical exam? Then you’ve come to the right place to prepare for your practical exams.Information Guide Nigeria
In this article, we’ve provided you with WAEC past questions and answers for chemistry practicals. As you probably know, WAEC usually recycles their questions, especially practical questions, so studying these practical questions and answers can help boost your chances of obtaining a distinction in your WAEC examination.
The WAEC chemistry practical exams is one of the toughest papers to write in the WAEC examinations. That’s why we’ve provided this article to help you achieve success in your exam. Stay focused, and read through this page carefully.
WAEC 2022 Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers
Below are the past questions and answers for the WAEC chemistry practical examination.
Question 1 (Titration)
- Volume of burrete = 50.00cm³
- Volume of pipette = 25.00cm³
- Indicator = Methyl orange.WAEC Chemistry Practical Questions
- Final burette readings (cm³); 37.50 | 22.50 | 37.50 | 44.50
- Initial burette readings(cm³); 0.00 | 0.00 | 0.00 | 0.00
- Volume f Acid used (cm³); 37.50 | 22.50 | 22.50 | 22.50
Volume of A used = 1st + 2nd + 3rd/3
Average volume of A used = 22.50cm³.
Read Also: WAEC Result Checker Using www.waecdirect.org
- Concentration of A ( CA )?
- 03g in 500cm³ of solution
- Volume = 500cm³/1000 = 0.500dm³
- In g/dm³ = 2.03/0.5 = 4.06g/dm³
To find concentration in mol/dm³
- Of A in mol/dm³ = Conc. Of A in g/dm³/Molar mass.
- Of A in mol/dm³ = 4.06/36.5 = 0.1112mol/dm³
- Molar mass of A (HCL) = 1+35.5 = 36.5g/mol.
- Number of mole of the Acid in average titre
- Na = CaVa = 0.1112 × 22.50 = 2.52moles.How to Transfer Glo Airtime to Another User
- Nb= ? Na= 3, Ca= 0.1112mol/dm³, Cb = 0.12mol/dm³ , Va = 22.50cm³, Vb = 50.00cm³.
- CaVa/CbVb= nA/nB
- 1112×22.50/0.12×50 = 3/nB
- nB × 2.502 = 18 nB = 18/2.502 = :. nB = 7.194moles = 7moles(approx.)
- Mole ratio of Acid to base
- nA:nB = 7:3WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination for Political Science 2022
- Test; C + 10cm³ of distilled water + filter.
- Observation; C dissolves partially to give a light green solution. Blue filtrate and green residue.
- Inference; C is a mixture of soluble and insoluble salt.JAMB Form
- Test; 2cm³ of filtrate + NaOH in drops in excess.
- Observation; Blue precipitate remains.
- Inference; CU²+ is present.
- Test; 2bi + warm.
- Observation; a colourless gas with a choking smell that turns moist red litmus blue and forms dense white fumes with hydrogen chloride gas.
- Inference; NH³ from NH⁴+.Npower Recruitment
- Test; 2cm³ of filtrate + BaCl² + excess HCl.
- Observation; white precipitate, precipitate remains.
- Inference; SO²- CO3²- or SO4²- is present, SO4²- confirmed.
- Test; Residue + HNOg.
- Observations; effervescence of a colourless and odourless gas, which turns like water milky and turns moist blue to litmus red.
- Inference; CO2 from CO3²-
- Test; 2ci + NH3 in drops in excess
- Observations; blue precipitate. Precipitate dissolved to give a deep blue solution.
- Inference; CU2+ present.
- CU2+ confirmed.WAEC Result
- The value will increase.
- This occurs as a result of the decrease in the concentration of base due to the added volume of water.
- There will be no visible reaction because copper is less than Zinc in the electrochemical series.
- It absorbs water and becomes sticky because it is hygroscopic.
The solution turns pink.
- When NaOH is added to a solution of zn³+, a white precipitate is formed which later dissolve in excess NaOH due to the formation of zinc hydroxide.JAMB Result
NOTE! These are past WAEC chemistry practical questions and answers which are likely to be released in the upcoming WAEC examination. Study and understand the nature of the WAEC practical exams to pass with flying colours
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!