Apply for Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Business Development Manager 2021. See the job descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Wema Bank Plc is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant position in their bank. Waec Result
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public. Npower Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Dollar to Naira Rate
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Location: Ibadan and Sango, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance Wema Bank Plc Recruitment
- The ideal candidate will coordinate and grow the Bank’s business in the areas of Deposit, Revenue and Customer base consistently using acceptable standard business practices.
- Deposit mobilization
- Manage the branch portfolio
- New Customer acquisition
- Relationship management.
- Creation of quality risk assets
- Generation of commercial businesses e.g., Trade Finance and Off- Balance Sheet transactions.
- Coordinate the activities of the relationship manager
- Grow revenue on a month-on-month basis
- Deploy the bank’s e-channels across different customer segments
- Onboarding of customers across the bank’s digital channels
- Contribute significantly to the branch’s profitability Jamb Result
See Other Related Jobs:
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Master of Business Administration, and any other relevant field
- CIBN certification is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of credit administration.
- Have good Industry knowledge vis a vis deposit and lending dynamics and application in customer acquisition and retention. Pounds to Naira
- Must be able to work effectively in a team to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to deliver consistently on set targets.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
Link to apply: apply online
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!