How to Calculate NYSC Age – The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is a compulsory program for every Nigerian graduate whether home trained or foreign trained, however there is an age restriction on the NYSC program.JAMB Result
Your age may well determine if you will be deployed for the NYSC program. The Federal Government and the management of the NYSC program have announced that Nigerian graduates above the age of 30 years will not take part in the NYSC program. That means, if you’re 31 years and above, you will not be deployed for service.Information Guide Nigeria
However, you will be issued an exemption letter or certificate which proves that you have been legally exempted from the national service. The NYSC exemption letter issued to you can be used in place of the NYSC discharge certificate which is issued to corps members after successful completion of the NYSC program. If you wish to take part in the NYSC program, then you need to know how the NYSC board calculates the age of applicants. That way you’ll know if you’re eligible for the NYSC program. Continue reading this post to see how to calculate your NYSC age.
Read Also: How to Check NYSC Relocation
How Does NYSC Calculate Age?
The age limit for NYSC Mobilization is set at 30 years, however, the NYSC board has a specific pattern for the calculation of applicants age. The age calculation format of the National Youth Service Corps is based on the date of birth submitted to the JAMB. Hence, if your age on JAMB Portal is above 30 years, then you will not be mobilized for service. If your age on JAMB Portal is below 30 years, your name will be uploaded on the NYSC senate list.Npower Recruitment
The calculation of age for the eligibility of the NYSC program starts from your date of birth to the date you graduated from your tertiary institution. If at the time of graduation, you are above 30 years, then you will not be deployed for service. Bear in mind that the NYSC board is day sensitive, hence, if you just reached the age of 30, you will still be exempted from service.JAMB Form
If you have an incorrect date of birth on JAMB Portal, and you lay an official complain to NYSC. The NYSC board will then verify your age using your O’ level data from the West African Examination Council (WAEC).
Read Also: How to Verify NYSC Exemption Certificate
How Can I Apply for the NYSC Exemption Letter?
If you are above 30 years, then you should apply for the NYSC exemption letter. Follow the procedures below to apply for the exemption letter:How to Check BVN on Glo
- Go to the National Youth Service Corps State Secretariat in your current location
- When you get there, inform the attendant that you wish to apply for the NYSC exemption letterHow to Check BVN on Phone
- The attendant will directed to the office where you issue will be addressed
- An application form for the NYSC exemption letter will be given to you
- Fill the form with your correct details and sign itWAEC Result
- Ensure that you attach the supporting documents needed to obtain the exemption letter. The supporting documents needed include:
- Completed application form
- Documents showing academic qualifications
- Approved resultMTN Beta Talk; How to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
- Applicants identity document
- Supporting documents (as instructed)
- After filing the form and attach the relevant supporting documents to it, and submit the form to the NYSC officialMTN Pulse: The Best MTN Tariff Plan For Data
- You will be required to pay a specific fee for the procedure
- After making the payment, your application will then be forwarded for verification
- Once the verification is complete, your application will be approved.Calculate NYSC Age
- You will be notified by NYSC once the Exemption letter is ready for collection.
Read Also: How to View NYSC Call-Up Letter
Note: The NYSC certificate of exemption will be sent to your tertiary institution. You are to head to your institution to obtain your exemption letter.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!