👉 Relocate to Canada Today!

Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada


How to Change NYSC Local Government

Have you been posted to a local government you do not like? Then how about applying for a change. Corps members who are posted to a local government (place of primary assignment) can apply to NYSC to change it to another local government, or PPA. Do you know how to apply for a change of PPA? If you don’t, then you’re lucky to be reading this article. Because you’ll find procedures on how to change your NYSC Local Government and PPA in this post.Npower Recruitment

Read Also: How to Make NYSC Payment

👉 Relocate to Canada Today!

Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada

Kindly note that, before you can apply for a change of local government or PPA, you will need to first obtain a rejection letter from the head of your originally assigned PPA. The rejection letter shows that your services are not required in your current PPA, and hence the NYSC would have to option but to change your PPA. You’re probably thinking “how can I obtain a rejection letter from my PPA?” continue reading to find out.

Read Also: How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter

What is the NYSC PPA

PPA is a short form of your NYSC Place of Primary Assignment. This is the exact location (local government) where you are to carry out your national assignment. You can be posted to a firm, school, company, ministry, or various establishment in the local government. Once you have been posted to a particular PPA, you are expected to report to your local government inspector for documentation. If you do not wish to service in that particular local government, then you’ll need to continue reading to see steps on how to change your PPA.

Read Also: How to Write NYSC Relocation Letter With Samples

Why apply for a Change of NYSC PPA?

A corps member may apply for a change of PPA for various reasons. It may be because he/she dislikes the location, or maybe he/she may have had an unfortunate encounter in that particular PPA.

Most corps member tend to apply for change of PPA if their assigned PPA is located in a small remote village far from town. Since they cannot cope with the conditions at the PPA, it’s only natural to apply for a change of PPA.

Some corps member apply for a change of PPA in other to go to a PPA where they have a greater chance of getting accepted to serve in a company. If you have a better opportunity in another PPA, it’s only natural to want a change of PPA.WAEC Result

Read Also: How to Influence your NYSC Posting

👉 Relocate to Canada Today!

Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada

How to Change your NYSC PPA

The best way to change your NYSC PPA is to obtain a rejection letter from your current PPA. Most PPA issue a rejection letter to corps member when they do not have the necessary amenities to house the corps member.

Imagine given an accommodation that has no many faults, like roof leaking and no toilet facility. It wouldn’t be comfortable right? In such cases, your PPA can issue you a rejection letter if you request it, so you can move to another location. Also, if an establishment have enough corps member working for them, they may not require your services, and immediately offer you a rejection letter.Change NYSC Local Government

In some cases, if your employer at your PPA does not have enough money to pay you, or he wants to pay lower than N5,000 then you can request for a rejection letter. If you have other motives for wanting a change of PPA, then you’ll need to negotiate with your PPA.Information Guide Nigeria

Read Also: How to Dress to NYSC Secretariat

How to Obtain the Rejection Letter

Applying for a change of PPA is sometimes difficult, and even more so if you do not have a rejection letter. Let’s take a look at how you can obtain a rejection letter from your PPA and apply for a change of PPA.JAMB Result

  1. Negotiate with your PPA: Have a polite conversation with your PPA and make them see reason why you cannot work with them. If you have a reasonable understanding with them, they will issue you a rejection letter.
  2. Issue a Complain to NYSC: If you issue a Complain to NYSC that your PPA does not have the necessary facilities to keep you. You can write a complain letter and request for a change of PPA if the accommodation is not good, the payment is ridiculous, or there’s a threat to your life.

Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Today     Pounds to Naira Today

📢 We are hiring writers!

Article Writing Jobs - We are hiring good freelance writers - Click here to apply

Copyright Warning!

Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. . Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,. . All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). . . The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
. We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us  for immediate removal.

Victor Nnaji

Victor is a Content Developer at InfoGuideNIgeria.com. InfoGuide Nigeria is a team of Resource Persons and Consultants led by Ifiokobong Ibanga. Page maintained by Ifiokobong Ibanga. If you need a personal assistance on this topic, kindly contact us.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

It looks like you're using an ad blocker!

This website InfoGuideNigeria.com is maintained by the advertising revenue and we noticed you have ad-blocking enabled. Please disable Ad-Blocker