How to Connect NIN to MTN SIM
The deadline given to Nigerians to enrol for NIN and link their mobile numbers expired on the 31st of March, 2022, after a series of postponements by the government to ensure that everyone was given the opportunity to register before the disconnection.
However, despite the time or duration given, some people have been unable to link or connect their NIN to their MTN SIM due to some unforeseen circumstances or plain negligence. If you are yet to link or connect NIN to your MTN SIM, then your MTN line should have been blocked, and you can’t make calls anymore.Information Guide Nigeria
Do you have a NIN? Do you want to connect your NIN to your MTN number to unblock it? If you do, then continue reading. In this guide, you’ll learn how to connect NIN to MTN.Connect NIN to MTN SIM
How to Connect NIN to MTN SIM
MTN Nigeria has made it easy for its subscribers to connect NIN to their MTN SIMs. You can connect NIN to MTN SIM via four different methods: USSD, MyMTN app, MTN NIN Portal, and the NIMC: MobileID app.
How to Connect NIN to MTN SIM (Via USSD)
The USSD method is one of the easiest and fastest methods to link or connect your MTN SIM with your NIN.How to Write NYSC Relocation Letter With Samples
To link your MTN SIM, dial *785*11 digit unique NIN# and wait for a message telling you that you have successfully submitted your NIN. If you receive an error message, you can redial the code; if it still doesn’t work, you can wait a while before trying again.
Read Also: How to Send NIN Number to MTN
How to Connect NIN to MTN SIM (Via MTN NIN Portal)
If your smartphone is connected to the Internet, then you should be able to connect your MTN SIM to your NIN using the MTN NIN Portal.
To connect your MTN SIM using this approach, follow the set of instructions outlined below:
- Open your favourite browser and visit the MTN online NIN Portal
- Tap on the Select Type field and choose NIN
- Type in your mobile number into the Phone Number field
- Input your email address (optional)
- Input your NIN into the National Identity Number [NIN] field
- Once you are done filling in the above details, tap on Next
- An OTP will be sent to the MTN number and email address you provided. Input the OTP into the Token field.
- Check the box carrying the information “Submission of NIN means that you consent for MTN to update your MTN SIM information, with your NIN information, if biometric verification is successful.”
- Finally, tap on ValidateHow to Get Married to a Doctor in Nigeria
Read Also: How to Send NIN to Glo
How to Connect NIN to MTN SIM (Via MyMTN App)
Are you using an Android or iPhone device? If you are, you can connect your NIN to your MTN SIM with the MyMTN app.Npower recruitment
To use this method, you’ll have to download the MyMTN app for the Google PlayStore (for Android users) and Apple Store (for iPhone users).
After downloading the app, follow the instructions written below:
- Open the app, log in using your MTN mobile number and click on Proceed
- On the next page, input your MTN number, Notification email, and your NIN into their respective fields before tapping SubmitJAMB form
Once you do that, your NIN information will be sent for verification. You’ll be notified it was successful.
How to Connect NIN to MTN SIM (Via NIMC: MobileID app)
Alternatively, you can also connect your NIN to your MTN SIM via the official NIMC mobile app.
To link your NIN to your MTN SIM via the “NIMC: MobileID app,” you’ll have to first download it from the Google PlayStore or Apple Store ( if it’s not already installed on your phone).
Read Also: What is the Full Meaning of NIN?
After downloading the app, follow the instructions outlined below to link your NIN to your MTN SIM.
- Open the NIMC: MobileID app
- Input your NIN and the mobile number linked to your NIN. An OTP will be sent to the number.
- Input the OTP and create a six-digit Password/PIN you’ll be using every time you want to access the NIMC mobile app dashboard
- On the NIMC mobile app home screen, tap on the LINK MY NUMBERS option to connect and verify your MTN numberWAEC result
With this NIMC MobileID app, you can add up to 7 phone numbers. Also, note that an OTP will be needed to verify all numbers.JAMB Result
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!