Apply for the ongoing Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment 2022. See the 2 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Fan Milk Plc is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Internal Control Controller
About the Job
- We are looking to hire an Internal Control Manager to join our Finance Team. The Internal Control Manager will deploy group guidelines and methodology on internal control in the CBU. Assess accurately the internal control level and efficiencies in the business.
- A Degree in Finance or any related course
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Internal Control
- Pay attention to details with good numeric skills
- Strong oral and written communication and ability to influence others.
- Skilled in Data management, Technology and Process design
- Project & Change Management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
See Other Related Jobs:
2.) Sustainability & Projects Manager – West Africa
- We are looking for a new colleague who will lead the delivery of Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability for Fan Milk West Africa, drive the strategic advocacy agenda of the group, and projects of the General Secretary department as may be assigned.
The candidate will:
- Be responsible for creating and implementing an approach to CR&S that complements the business strategy in the areas of environment, social and governance (ESG) in line with regulatory expectations.
- Anticipate trends and evaluate ESG risks across the Fan Milk West Africa business to be a key driver for change in delivering ‘sustainable business growth’ for Fan Milk West Africa.
- Be responsible for projecting Fan Milk as an involved, responsible, and forward-thinking corporate citizen as a member of the Danone Group
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity and drive the implementation of coordinated response
- Own and drive assigned duties with a focus on improving top of mind awareness, perception, and consideration.
- Strongly support the growth of brand strength performance scores for the Fan Milk cluster of companies.
- Develop ‘just transition’ initiatives such as social inclusion projects for dairy farming (eg Ecosystem project)
- Coordinating B Corp certification
- Climate workstream à eg emissions reductions targets within the Danone Group and calculations (supporting Operations and R&I teams for example)
- “End of Life” workstream à C&P, Global Packaging and Circular Economy initiatives (eg ‘Reduce, Reuse, Recycle’ initiatives).
Ideally you will have:
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related discipline
- 7 – 8 years’ experience in project management, communications or consulting, with at least 5 years in Sustainability projects
- Demonstrable project management experience and training (2-3 years)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good communication skills (in this case it ability to efficiently deal with stakeholders with different backgrounds.
- Presentation skills
- Organization skills.
Application Closing Date
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here