FUOTUOKE Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 | FUOTUOKE JAMB Cut Off Mark, FUOTUOKE Post UTME Cut Off Mark & FUOTUOKE Departmental Cut Off Marks.
FUOTUOKE Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 – See the official FUOTUOKE JAMB cut off mark, FUOTUOKE Post UTME cut off mark as well as the final departmental cut off mark for admission after adding JAMB score and post UTME screening score. Dollar to Naira Rate
Are you FUOTUOKE aspirant? Did you write JAMB this year? Have you checked your JAMB result? If yes, is your answer, then get in here let me explain so many things for you concerning the FUOTUOKE cut off mark 2021/2022. Information, they said is power. When you are informed, you will know how you will prepare for the worst and get the best in the end. Jamb form
There are some things you need to know about the Federal University, Otuoke cut off mark. Let me explain them separately below; FUOTUOKE cut off mark
FUOTUOKE JAMB cut off mark
FUOTUOKE Post UTME cut off mark
The FUOTUOKE Post UTME cut off mark is the minimum score in the post UTME screening expected by any candidate who had the FUOTUOKE JAMB cut off mark as participated in the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening.
This is the least post UTME score eligible for admission consideration.
As of last 2020/2021 admission year, the FUOTUOKE post-UTME cut off mark was 50%. That is, candidates who scored at least 50 over 100 in the post UTME screening were eligible to be considered for admission.
See the FUOTUOKE post UTME cut off mark for the last 2020/2021 admission year below. this will give you a clue of what I was explaining above.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Ed. Business Education……….. 181
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry…. 166
- A. (Ed.) Education/History……. 167
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics.. 188
- Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics…… 168
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Eng. Chemical Engineering…….. 214
- Eng. Civil Engineering……….. 223
- Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering 228
- Eng. Mechatronic Engineering….. 227
- Eng. Mechanical Engineering……. 208
- Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering 227
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Sc. Economics and Development Studies 222
- A. English and Communication Studies 229
- A. History and International Studies 228
- Sc. Sociology and Anthropology… 222
- Sc. Political Science………… 235
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Sc. Accounting……………….. 229
- Sc. Banking and Finance……….. 189
- Sc. Business Administration……… » 221
- Sc. Entrepreneurship………….. 178
- Sc. Marketing………………… 183
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Sc. Biochemistry………………. 225
- Sc. Biology…………………… 166
- Sc. Chemistry…………………. 157
- Sc. Computer Science and Informatics 223
- Sc. Mathematics……………….. 167
- Sc. Microbiology………………. 226
- Sc. Physics…………………… 161
- Sc. Statistics………………… 161
FUOTUOKE departmental cut off mark
The FUOTUOKE departmental cut off mark is the final minimum score expected from a candidate to get admission into his/her course of choice at the Federal University, Otuoke.
- General Performance:
General performance among candidates aspiring for that course in both the SSCE, JAMB and Post UTME: The better the performance, the higher the department’s admission cut off mark. The final admission cut off mark is derived from the following;
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB GPA (grade points from the relevant O’level subjects).
- Average between the JAMB score and the post utme screening score.
- Admission Quota
Admission quota for the department: Each department has admission quotas allocated by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC). For example, if the admission quota for Medicine and Surgery is 100, the department will not accept any more candidates for admission after the slot is exhausted no matter the candidate’s score. in this case, the university admits candidates based on merit hierarchy (from the best candidate down to where the quota becomes exhausted). Let me just believe you understand me here.
- Catchment Area:
The Federal University, Otuoke, just like any other federal university in Nigeria favours candidates who are from the university’s catchment areas.
Based on the Nigerian educational system, a catchment area is simply the state your closest to your university either by geopolitical location or tribe. Say, for example, the Federal University, Otuoke is in Yenagoa_City, Bayelsa State and states within this region (Bayelsa States) are classified under FUOTUOKE catchment area which will be listed below. Npower Recruitment
There are currently 9 states classified under the Federal University, Otuoke catchment area for candidates seeking admission into this great institution. As said earlier, your admission into FUOTUOKE is much easier when you are from any of the above states of origin. These are;
Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE):
FUOTUOKE Cut Off Mark for All Departments 2021/2022
The Federal University, Otuoke, FUOTUOKE has not released the admission cut off mark for the 2021/2022 admission year. Forget about whatever you see on other websites or on social media. We will update this page once the university breaks the news concerning the cut off mark for this year’s admission.
FUOTUOKE departmental cut off mark: See the last 2020/2021 admission year department cut off mark below. The FUOTUOKE courses and cut off mark.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education:181
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry: 166
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History:167
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics: 188
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics: 168
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering: 214
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering: 223
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering: 228
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering: 227
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering: 208
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering: 227
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies: 222
- B.A. English and Communication Studies 229
- B.A. History and International Studies: 228
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology:222
- B.Sc. Political Science: 235
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Sc. Accounting: 229
- Sc. Banking and Finance: 189
- Sc. Business Administration: 221
- Sc. Entrepreneurship: 178
- Sc. Marketing:183 Pounds to Naira
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Sc. Biochemistry: 225
- Sc. Biology: 166
- Sc. Chemistry:157
- Sc. Computer Science and Informatics: 223
- Sc. Mathematics: 167
- Sc. Microbiology: 226
- Sc. Physics: 161
- Sc. Statistics: 161
Reasons Why FUOTUOKE Admission is very competitive
The Federal University, Otuoke FUOTUOKE final cut off mark for admission is always high because of admission competition. The FUOTUOKE is one of the most popular Federal Universities in Nigeria.
As a result of its popularity, many students wish to study at this prestigious university which causes a lot of competition in admission slots.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.