Trying to get things done on the internet as fast as possible but the internet connection seems not cool enough? Dozing off while trying to have a live stream because of the awkward behavior of the internet? It always brings an awkward experience. Information Guides Nigeria
Everything about phones and the internet always seems buggy when there is a slow mobile data connection when trying to get things done in a jiff. The good news is that there is a way out of it. Getting your device (both iOS and Android) a fast data connection is now achievable.
You will be learning all you need to know to have a real fast data connection experience when connecting to the internet. So give up other searches and stay calm to read the following tricks.
Read Also: How to fix Mobile Data not working
Getting your Data Connection to Work Faster:
Due to many reasons and circumstances, restarting the phone has been seen as one of the easiest and fastest ways of resolving many issues.
You stand the chance of getting your data connection to work faster just by doing the little magic.
- For Android users: long-press the power button of your phone and click on restart or swipe to restart the phone from the options given (as the case may be for your phone).
- For iOS users: long press the power button, the power icon will be displayed after the long press. Drag the power icon to the right. make my Data Connection Faster
Read Also: How to reset mobile data limit
Getting your data connection to work fast might just require little stress in making everything perfect. All you might just need to do at times is switch to airplane mode and off it after some seconds. Who could tell the magic might come from the simple toggle.
- For Android users: all you have to do is to swipe down from the top of your screen. Click on the airplane icon to activate and deactivate it.
- For iOS users: access your control center by swiping up from the bottom of your screen. Click on the airplane icon to activate and deactivate it. How to fix Mobile Data not working
Reset Network settings
If you are experiencing a slow data connection, you might have to consider resetting your network settings.
Getting stuck on 3G or 2G when your phone is 4G capable can be frustrating.
Try to reset your network settings to make sure the Network preference is well placed and you might also consider using 2G or 3G in a location where 4G will not work efficiently. Reset your network settings so that the internet configuration can be restored to default settings.
- For Android users: this might vary according to phone. For some phones, all you just need to do is to, open your Phone settings, tap More settings then tap the Reset options, thereafter tap the Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth, then tap RESET SETTINGS. Similarly, some users will have to tap System under their Phone settings, thereafter, tap Advanced, tap the Reset options, tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth and tap Reset settings.
- For iOS users: open your Phone settings and tap General, tap Reset, and tap Reset Network Settings. How To Log In To The Npower Portal
Read Also: How to Restrict Background Data on iPhone
Background Apps and Programs
You stand the chance not to experience a fast internet connection when many apps are using the internet at the same time on your phone. Some apps tend to get you into slow data connection when they are open in the background.
Identify the apps that want to slow the data connection and disable them to get your fast data connection. Npower recruitment
- For Android users: open your Phone settings, tap Apps and Notifications, tap see to the list of all the apps, select any app that you want to restrict. Tap Background restriction to restrict it from using up your data in the background.
- For iOS users: open the Phone settings, tap General, tap Background App Refresh, tap on the switch of any app that you want to deactivate from running in the background.
Cache on Mobile Browser
One of the ways you can make your data connection fast when using the internet is by clearing the Browser’s cache. Yes, the cache might not have a direct effect on the speed of your data connection but Browser’s cache tends to affect the performance of your phone.
Clearing of Cache depends on the type of browser you are using but the common browsers for iOS and Android are Safari and Chrome respectively. You can clear the Cache from the browsers directly. dollar to naira rate
As a quick option, you can also clear your browser cache from your phone setting.
- For Android users: open your Phone Settings, tap Apps & notifications, tap to see the list of your apps, tap Chrome, tap Storage, and tap Clear Cache to clear your browser’s cache.
- For iOS users: open your Phone Settings, tap Safari, tap Clear History and Website Data, and tap Clear History and Data to confirm your action.
Browser’s Reader Mode
Using Browser’s Reader Mode can help in making data connections fast. You will not be stuck to having a lot of megabytes to spend when loading a page. It will be much easier and using the Browser’s Reader Mode will improve the speed at which each page is loading. JAMB Result
Browser’s Reader Mode can be enabled when using the common browsers for Android and iOS which are Chrome and Safari respectively.
- For Android Users: open your Chrome, tap the three dots at the right corner of the browser, tap Settings, tap Accessibility, then tap the box for Simplified view for web pages on the screen.
- For iOS users: open your Phone Settings, tap Safari, tap Reader under Safari, and make sure the switch for All Websites is on by indicating green. WAEC result
Install an Ad-Blocker
Blocking ads is also a useful means of getting your data connection fast both on iOS and Android. Ads consume more data and makes browsing slow because it loads image or gif but when it is blocked, there will be an improvement in the speed of the connection and loading of pages.
Laying hands on Ad-blocker will be useful for your phone to get a fast data connection which you can easily get by surfing the internet and checking reviews. JAMB form
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today.
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.