How to Send NIN to 9mobile – Are you a 9mobile user? Is yes, then I hope you’ve sent your NIN to 9mobile. The Nigerian Communication Commission has commenced it’s action against SIM cards not linked to NIN. So if you’re using a 9mobile SIM card and you’ve not sent your NIN to the line, then you may not be able to perform certain operations using the 9mobile SIM card.Information Guide Nigeria
According to the Nigerian Communication Commission, all SIM cards not connected to the National Identification Number will be blocked effect from 2022. So if experiencing difficulty connect to other networks, then it may be because you’ve not sent to NIN to 9mobile.
Do you know how to send to NIN to 9mobile? If you don’t, then don’t worry. In today’s post, I’ll be teaching you how to send your NIN to 9mobile.
Read Also: How to Download My NIN Slip
How to Send NIN to 9mobile via USSD Code
If you have your NIN with you, follow the procedures below to send it to 9mobile:
- Go to the call/phone app on your mobile phone
- Dial the USSD code; *2008*# using your 9mobile SIM card
- A notification will be sent to your 9mobile SIM card indicating that the procedure has been successful.
- Congratulations! You have successfully sent your NIN number to 9mobile.
How to Send NIN to 9mobile via 9mobile NIN Portal
Another way to send your NIN to 9mobile is to send it through the 9mobile NIN portal. See steps on how to use the NIN portal to send NIN to 9mobile below:
- Visit the official 9mobile NIN portal via https://9mobile.com.ng/NIN
- Enter your 9mobile phone number
- Click on the “Proceed” icon below
- An OTP code will be sent to your 9mobile line for confirmationSend NIN to 9mobile
- Enter the OTP code sent to you into the required column.
- Enter your NIN number into the required column
- Click on “Submit”
Congratulations! You have successfully sent your NIN to 9mobile.
How to Send NIN to 9mobile via 9mobile Office
Did you know that you can send your NIN to 9mobile by heading to the nearest 9mobile office? Yes you can. See procedures below:
- Head to the nearest 9mobile office
- Go with your NIN slip and your 9mobile SIM packNpower Recruitment
- When you get to the office, inform the attendant about what brought you there
- An application form will be issued to you
- Fill the form with your correct details
- Enter your NIN number and 9mobile phone number into the required columns
- Submit the form back to the attendant after filling out the form completelyJAMB Form
- Once your details are confirmed by the attendant, your NIN will be sent to 9mobile.
How to Retrieve Your NIN From 9mobile
Have you lost your NIN number? Or maybe you can’t recall where you kept the copy you had? Whatever the case may be, you can retrieve your NIN easily from 9mobile. To do that, follow the procedures below:WAEC Result
- Launch the call/phone app on your mobile phone
- Dial the USSD code *346# using your 9mobile SIM card
- A list of options will be displayed on your screenJAMB Result
- Select “NIN Retrieval” from the options by tapping on “1”
- Keep in mind that you will be charged N20 for the procedure, which will be deducted from your 9mobile airtime balance
- After deducting the airtime your NIN number will be sent to your 9mobile SIM card.
Congratulations! You have successfully retrieved your NIN number.
Read Also: Is NIN Compulsory for Jamb 2023
You can make use of any of the procedures in this post to send to NIN to 9mobile. Remember to do it on time to avoid getting your line blocked. If you do not have your NIN with you, use the guidelines in this post to retrieve your NIN from 9mobile.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here