Union Bank of Nigeria was established in 1917 and is one of the long-standing banks in Nigeria’s financial institution, offering banking services to individuals, commercial and corporate clients. In the year 2009, it was rated the 556th largest bank in the world and the 14th largest bank in Africa. In the year 2018, the bank recorded its asset base was estimated at NGN1, 381 billion. The companies that comprise the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc include Union Bank United Kingdom Plc and UBN Property Company Limited. The management board of the bank is led by Emeka Emuwa. He is Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the bank.
With the rise in the age of technology, banks have made transactions easy for their customers by introducing USSD transaction codes, so that customers can go through daily transactions via their mobile phones without having to go to the bank to join the long queue.
However, the Union Bank of Nigeria activation code allows you to transfer money from a Union bank to another Union bank and also to another bank. You can also handily check your account balance. This article gives detailed information on how union bank customers can activate USSD transfer codes on their mobile phones. It is easy, simple, and straightforward. However, customers have to activate this code on their phone before they can have access to use the code on their phone.
The activation process for Union bank customers is very simple and does not require an internet connection or airtime to do it. Information Guides Nigeria
BENEFITS OF USING THE TRANSFER CODE
- Customers can send money to other banks easily
- Check account balance without stress
- It is free to register
- You do not need internet data to use it
- It can be used on any phone
- Bank transfer, airtime recharge is instant
- This service is available 24/7
- Buy airtime for yourself and others
- Open an instant functioning account
- Pay all types of bills
- Instant BVN check
- It is quick and simple to use regardless of the age of the customer
- You can generate a pay code for cardless withdrawal with ease. Union Bank of Nigeria Transfer Code
UNION BANK TRANSFER CODE
The transfer code for Union Bank of Nigeria is *826#.
HOW TO REGISTER
Before customers can continue with the UBA transfer code, they must have completed the registration process. One can easily complete the registration without stress. The registration process can be done offline and with ease.
To have access to this, customers must have an account with Union bank, before continuing with the offline registration. The Union bank transfer code is *826#. It is of interest to note that this process is free to register.
In addition, customers can only use the USSD code with the official number that was used to register with Union Bank Plc. Also, transfer code registration can only be done once customers have successfully dial the numbers on their phone for the first time. Fountain University DE Admission Form 2021/2021 is Out
The transfer code cannot be completed and secured without the use of a four (4) digits transfer pin. The code helps Union bank to ensure the security of customers’ accounts. However, this pin should be secret and known to the customer only
The Union bank transfer process is essential and vital. To complete any transaction customers have to type in the bank transfer pin always.
The bank transfer pin is very important. To create Union bank transfer pin, dial *826*5# to create a transaction PIN.
It is advisable that customers should create a 4-digits transaction pin that they can easily remember. The number should be your ATM withdrawal pin. African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2021 (26 Positions)
The charge for fund transfer to other banks is ₦52.50 per transaction. It is free to another UBN account.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACTIVATING UNION BANK TRANSFER CODE
For all Union customers to have access to using the bank’s transfer code on their mobile phone there are a few things that will be required;
- Union Bank of Nigeria account number
- A mobile phone linked to the Union Bank account number. JAMB Result
HOW TO ACTIVATE UNION BANK TRANSFER CODE
Below are few steps to follow before customers activate the transfer code on your mobile phone
- Dial *826# on the mobile number linked to the Union Bank account
- After dialing the code, follow the prompt by clicking the first option (Activate Mobile Banking)
- Enter the bank account number
- Select a four-digit secret transfer pin that you will use for transactions
- Enter the numbers on your card. It might be the last 4 or 6 or both. Note that expired cards will not work.
- Complete the process by submitting. Npower recruitment
HOW TO TRANSFER FROM ONE UNION BANK ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER UNION BANK ACCOUNT
- Dial *826*1*TheAmount*RecipientAccountNo# (E.g: *826*1*10000*25124678).
- Customers will be asked to confirm the recipient and as well to enter the 4 digit transaction pin.
- After completing this process, a pop-up message will be shown on your mobile phone indicating if the transaction is successful or not. Afterward, you will receive an SMS alert on your mobile line to also inform you of the transaction status dollar to naira rate
HOW TO TRANSFER FROM UNION BANK TO OTHER BANKS
- Dial *826*2*TheAmount*RecipientAccountNo#
- .Select the bank from the list of banks you want to transfer to
- .Confirm the recipient account name
- Enter your 4 digits pin to activate the transaction
- A pop-up message will be immediately displayed on your phone to inform you of the status of the transaction
Read Also: Bank USSD Codes in Nigeria
HOW TO BUY AIRTIME USING THE USSD CODE
To buy airtime on your device using the USSD code dial *826 *amount#. E.g, *826 *1000#. The amount gets debited from your account, and a recharge card is credited to your phone number. To purchase airtime for others, dial *826* amount *phone number#. Eg, *826 *1000 *0800000000#. WAEC result
Note: there is a daily limit of N20, 000 for airtime
UNION BANK DAILY TRANSFER LIMIT
The Union bank like other banks in Nigeria has a daily transfer limit. However, Union bank transfer’s daily transfer limit is N250, 000. But customers can request for transfer limit increase. To effect this, there is an indemnity form to be filled for the bank to grant your request. JAMB form
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.