www.cdfipb.careers/login Portal 2021 Check Civil Defence Account Update
Are you interested in working with the Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps? Or do you want a career in the NSCDC? Do you need information on the NSCDC recruitment update 2021? Or NSCDC Recruitment requirement? This post will give you full details regarding the NSCDC Recruitment and how to apply through the CDFIPB Recruitment Login 2021 Portal, carefully read this article thoroughly.
Online Recruitment and display of shortlisted candidates for the Civil Defence Recruitment, Immigration Recruitment, Fire Service Recruitment, and Prisons Service Recruitment, are all done at the CDFIPB Recruitment Portal. Information Guide Nigeria
In this portal, several things like application for recruitment form, registration, date of screening notification, display of shortlisted candidates, date of interview, documentation, and other relevant recruitment activities are carried out.
Whoever is interested in working with the NSCDC should endeavour to prepare before time and not wait until the announcement of the recruitment or a position, preparing ahead gives you an advantage over others.
You should know that preparing early is vital in job hunting whether in government or private establishments, so try as much as possible to plan early. www.cdfipb.careers
www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
As we said earlier, the recruitment exercise for the Nigeria Civil Defence is done on the www.cdfipb.careers portal. People who are interested and qualified can easily apply through the portal.
To do this, you have to visit the official website of the portal which is written above, press ‘Start Your Application”. The next step after this is to fill in your application information then sign up.
The Civil Defence recruitment exercise is completely free of charge so do not make payment to anyone with regards to the recruitment. Nigerian tanker player enters the VLCC trades
Also, note that the recruitment for the Nigeria Civil Defence is online done on the www.cdfipb.careers.
How to Apply for CDFIPB Recruitment on www.cdfipb.careers Portal
The Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment form is currently open for applications on CDFIPB Career portal. (We will be updating this post with the latest updates regularly). BBNaija S6: If Nini is issued a strike, I’ll take it – Saga
- Visit the NSCDC recruitment portal at cdfipb.careers to start your application.
- Search for all jobs that are accessible and make your choice.
- Fill in your details in the application form correctly, ensure you read through it to avoid errors, then Submit it.
- Follow every given instruction in the portal for clarifications. Npower recruitment
CDFIPB Recruitment Requirement on www.cdfipb.careers
* You must be a Nigerian by birth.
* You must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND relevant to the position to which you are applying for. This must be from a recognised institution.
* If you have any additional certificate whether professional certificate or postgraduate will be an advantage.
* NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
* West African School Certificate (WAEC), it must have a minimum of 3 credits in subjects that include English and 2 passes in two other subjects.
* The National Diploma (ND) must have been obtained from a recognized higher institution.
* Applicants must be computer literate.
* Be informed that any qualification or certificate that has been rejected at the recruitment centre will not be accepted after the recruitment.
* You must be physically fit and must present a medical fitness certificate obtained from a recognized Government Hospital.
* You must not be an ex-convict and you must have a good character.
* You must not belong to any confraternity, and must not be a drug addict.
* You must not have a record of being involved in any financial crime.
* Acceptable age range for applicants is 18 to 30 years.
* Acceptable height for male applicants is 1.65m and female applicants is 1.60m.
* Applicants with flat feet are not accepted.
* You must not have disabilities like fracture, stammering or natural disability. dollar to naira rate
Start Preparing for CDFIPB Recruitment 2021
If you are interested in working with the Civil Defence Corps, you make sure that you are fully prepared and gotten all the required documents ready.
- Make research and get all the relevant information regarding the recruitment exercise including the needed documents.
- Ensure that you process your application in a timely manner and avoid a last-minute rush to avoid making mistakes in your application.
- Make sure that the application for recruitment is done in your presence and by you. Cross-check the information you have filled in and do not rush to submit if you have not confirmed.
Again, the Nigeria Civil Defence online recruitment is entirely free, do not allow anyone deceive you with juicy offers and collects your money. WAEC result
Read Also: How to Join Nigerian Defence Academy
Mistakes To Avoid While Applying
One of the things that make many people to be disqualified is errors that they made during registrations. An error-filled application form will get you disqualified.
- Ensure that you apply on time and avoid the last-minute rush.
- Application is done only once, multiple applications will get you disqualified.
- Let every information you fill in represent you, do not falsify any document.
- Cross check and confirm every detail you have filled in.
- Do not give money to anyone that may promise to give you the job.
- The CDFIPB recruitment portal is completely free to apply for the Nigeria Civil Defence job.
- All shortlisted candidates will be screened and given an examination. JAMB form
CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates
Once the deadline for the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment elapses, the portal will be closed and this will be followed by a mass retrieval of applications from the server. This application will be screened by the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment board experts which are employed for this purpose.
They are saddled with the responsibility of selecting candidates that have met the requirement for recruitment and make recommendations for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
If you find out that you have been shortlisted, the next thing for you to do is to prepare yourself for the screening and examination.
Bookmark this page so that you will get updated information regarding the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps screening and examination date.
We hope that this information has been helpful to you, please share it with your friends online and also provide your email/phone number in the comment box for more information. JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.