In this post, we will show you the 30 best 9mobile data plans in Nigeria. Here, you will also see the 9mobile data plan code and how to subscribe.
This article contains new 9Mobile data plans, subscription codes and Prices in Nigeria. You will have options to choose because I have reviewed different plans that can suit different people depending on your daily-meekly-monthly internet usage rate..
We will review the amazing data plans and subscription of 9mobile and also guide you on how to subscribe 9mobile data plans for android, smartphones, iPod, and laptop. Relax and enjoy while we drill you on these.
9mobile is a new brand identity of Etisalat.
The name 9mobile reflects the bold and creative attributes which the company has contributed to it’s valued subscribers.
The company is out to deliver superior experiences to subscribers as well as establishing partnerships with its customers by providing platforms that support their goals and aspirations.
With the launch of the new brand, the company has striven to provide subscribers with best-in-class and first-hand telecommunications services.
This service includes the 9mobile data plans, their subscription, and codes.
It’s no more news that 9mobile is one of the fastest internet service providers in Nigeria. 9mobile offers different types of data plans that will boost and suit your needs like the daily, weekly, monthly plans, the night and weekend’s plans.
9mobile network is reliable and good for browsing and data subscription. It works on 2G, 3G, and 4G networks depending on your device.
This plan can be used on a modem, pc, windows, iPod, smartphones, MIFI, game console and many other devices that are connected to the internet.
The internet has brought with it a revolution in the world of information and communication. With the various smartphones available, as well as other portable, high-speed gadgets, one is virtually spoilt for choice when it comes to eliciting valuable information about basically anything.
With just one click, one tap or one swipe, one can assess anything he wants to via the internet. The world is more or less at our fingertips.
The utility of the Internet is not limited to ease of information, as a matter of fact, it transcends it. There is no gainsaying the fact that communication has been made a lot easier.
The days of telegrams and letters which would take days or even weeks to get to the intended recipient are well and truly behind us.
Social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook, to Instant Messaging Applications like Whatsapp and Blackberry Messenger, reaching out to loved ones and getting to meet with new people now requires little, if any effort.
Surfing the internet is not absolutely seamless, however. In gaining access to the world via smartphones and other gadgets, the availability of what is known as mobile data is required.
Mobile data is measured in bytes, and depending on the size of information or volume of communication, using the Internet for a particular purpose would chalk up a sizeable amount of kilobytes, megabytes or even gigabytes.
To this end, people are cautious as to how they use their mobile data, so as to avoid getting abruptly cut out of the virtual world against their will. Again, people are always on the lookout for the cheapest and most effective rates of acquiring mobile data.
In Nigeria, there are a number of network service providers, the major ones being MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile. These service providers found their way into the country in the course of the last decade, not least due to the emergence of cellphones as well as the increased need and demand for telecommunication services.
MTN has its main headquarters in South Africa, and Airtel, which has gone through various changes in name over the years, enjoys a significant degree of patronage around the African continent.
Glo stands out as Nigeria’s major indigenous network service provider, and 9Mobile, the “youngest” of the four, has its roots in the Middle East and Egypt.
Over the years, 9Mobile has emerged as a dominant force to be reckoned with in the Nigerian telecommunications industry.
This is largely to the existence of reliable masts around the country which help for quality network service, as well as its packages which have made it a hit with the young population.
From the weekly bonuses to packages like EasyCliq and EasyBlaze, it is pretty clear that 9Mobile has come to stay.
However, there are people who still have problems with assessing the beneficial packages made available by 9Mobile, largely due of lack of information.
Depending on the volume of internet use and available finances, there are a host of mobile data plans on the 9Mobile platform. Here are the 9Mobile data plans and how you can buy them:
9mobile Data Plans and subscription codes
Daily data plans, subscription codes and validity
1. Dial *229*3*8# or send M13 to 229-1day for 10mb-50naira
2. Dial *229*3*1# or send M13 to 229-1 day(weekly palns)for 40mb -100 naira
3. Dial *229*2*1# or send LCD to 229-7 days for 150mb-200 naira
9mobile Monthly data plans, subscription codes and validity period
4. Dial *229*2*12# or send LCD2 to 229-30days for 500mb-500 naira
5. Dial *229*2*7# for 30 days for 1GB -1000 naira
6. Dial *229*2*25# or send AND11 to 229 -30 days for 1.5GB-1,200 naira
7. Dial *229*2*8# or send AND2 to 229 for 2.5GB-2000 naira
8. Dial *229*2*35# FOR 4GB-3000 naira
9. Dial *229*289# for 5.5GB – 400naira
10. Dial *229*2*5# or send MB6 to 229 for 11.5GB-800 naira
9mobile Data Plans night and weekend browsing.
11. Dial *5995*2# for 500 naira-1GB(weekend plan from Friday 11:59pm-Sunday 11:59pm)
12. Dial *229*3*11# for 200Naira- 1GB (Night Plan from 12am- 5am)
13. Dial *229*3*12# for 1000Naira -2GB (Evening & Weekend plans from 7pm- 7am)
14. Dial *229*3*13# for 2000Naira – 5GB (Weekend & Evening Plan) you will also receive 100mb fir whatsApp data which valid for 30days
9mobie data plans for Android, iPhone, and laptop.
9mobile data bundles give the cheapest and durable data plan for android, laptop and iPhone. I will show them to you and also codes to subscribe for those using the light and heavy data bundle
15. Dial *229*3*1# or text M11 to 229 for 10mb-100 naira( valid for 24hours -1day)
16. Dial *229*3*4# or text M12 to 229 for 50mb-500 naira(valid for 7 days)
17. Dial *229*2*7# or text AND1 to 229 for 1.5GB-1000 naira(valid for 30days) these is one of the cheapest data plan for android phone in Nigeria.
18. Dial *229*2*8# or text AND2 to 229 for 3.5GB-2000 naira(valid for 30 days)
19. Dial *229*2*4# or text MB4 to 229 for3GB-4000 naira(valid for 30days)
20. Dial *229*2*3# or text MB5 to 229 for 5GB-6,500 naira(valid for 30 days)
21. Dial *229*2*5# or text MB6 to 229 for 8GB-8000 naira(valid for 30 days)
22. Dial *229*4*1# or text SM1 to 229 for 10GB-10000 naira
23. Dial *229*4*2# or text SM2 to 229 for 15GB-15000 naira
24. Dial *229*4*3# or text SM3 to 229 for 20GB-18000 naira(valid for 30 days)
25. Dial *229*5*1# or text 4M to 229 for 30GB-27,500 naira( valid for 90 days-3 months)
26. Dial *229*5*2# or text 6M to 229 for 60GB-55,000 naira(valid for 120 days-4 months)
27. Dial *229*4*5# or text SM5 to 229 for 100GB-84,992 naira( valid for 30days -1 months)
28. Dial *229*5*3# or text12m to 229 for 120GB-110,000 naira (valid for 365-1 year) these is the highest and the most expensive 9mobilebdata plan that is available in Nigeria. This plan is best and suitable for big companies that uses the heavy internet usage.
9mobile smartpacks for light users.
9mobile smartpacks is basically for those who use the internet to chat only. The 9mobile smartpacks is categorized into chatpak, videopak, and socialpak.
29. 9mobile chatpak: These cost 50 naira per day and 150 naira per week for unlimited access to WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, WeChat, BBM and all messaging apps.
30. 9mobile videopak: These cost 400 naira for 2 hours uninterrupted videos from any app and also 2 hours for unlimited streaming.
31. 9mobile socialpak: These cost 300 naira per week for unlimited access to Eskimi, BBM, instagram, twitter, Facebook and all instant messaging apps
How to stop 9mobile Data Plans Subscription auto-renewal.
It’s quite annoying and so frustrating when you recharge and you find out that your account balance has been deducted because of auto- renewal you might not be interested in.
Each data plan comes with the added bonus of a rollover, that is, unused data entering into the next month, if the next subscription is done before the day the validity of the plan ends.
However, rollover will only occur where subscription is done within the same plan. For example, a subscriber of the 500MB data plan will not get a rollover if on the next occasion, he opts for the 200MB or the 1GB Data Plan.
The comprehensive list above goes to show the unique way in which Etisalat caters to all its subscribers at all levels. Nothing makes a network service provider stand out quite like convenience, and Etisalat provides just that.
Well, to clear you off the frustration you might likely have, you should know that when you subscribe to any 9mobile data plans, the setting of auto-renewal is automatic by default unless you cancel it.
To cancel auto-renewal on your 9mobile data plans simply dial *229*0#
9mobile night plan 200 naira for 1GB
For those that are really engross into heavy downloads at night, these is simply the best and perfect plan for you. This plan offers you 5hours access to 1GB (from 12am – 5am). Phew! This is super-duper great right.
Ok, for instance, after much downloads and you run short of data still that same night, you can easily subscribe again more if you wish to enjoy unlimited downloads and browsing yet to get another 1gb. It’s as simple as that. If you need 3GB a night, you’ll have up to 600 naira on your main balance and you can subscribe after the 1GB is exhausted.
Note: 9mobile is fast and cool but all you need to do is to understand how it works. 9mobile 1GB for 200 naira night plan is only valid for a day, that is, if you exhaust your data plan within the night you subscribed for, it will expire and won’t roll over.
This explanation and guide is for those who is new in using 9mobile data plan for the first time and also for those who is 9mobile subscribers so they won’t make mistake or probably regret why they choose 9mobile.Click here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria