Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment Interface 2021 Application. See the official Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment job portal here. In this article, we will guide you on how to use the official Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment Interface for the 2021 Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment Interface recruitment exercise. Waec Result
The Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (LSUBEB) or (LASUBEB) is an agency established by law under the Lagos State Ministry of Education to coordinate, manage and implement the Universal Basic Education Programme in Lagos State in accordance with the Federal government policy on Education. Lagos State SUBEB is located at no. 2 Ikorodu Road, Mende, Maryland, Lagos. The LASUBEB Act saddled the Board with many responsibilities which include: Information Guides in Nigeria
- To formulate policy guidelines for the successful operation of Universal Basic Education Programmes in Lagos states; Jamb Result
- Receiving block grants from Federal Government through the Lagos state government;
- Administering and disbursing funds allocated to the Board, Local Government Education Authority and other relevant agencies implementing the universal basic education in the state;
- To prescribe the minimum standard for the basic education programme in Lagos state in accordance with the National Policy on Education based on the advice of the National Council for Education;
- Inquire into and advice the state government on the funding and orderly development of Universal Basic Education in the state; Dollar to Naira Rate
- Collate and prepare after consultation with the state advisory committee on Universal Basic Education and other relevant stakeholders, periodic master plans for a balanced and coordinated development of basic education in Lagos state;
- Present periodic programme reports on the implementation of the Universal Basic Education to the Lagos state government through the Education Commissioner;
- Monitor Federal and State input into the implementation of the UBE in Lagos state among many other responsibilities.
The Lagos State Universal Education Board is headed by a Chairman assisted by six permanent members. The current chairman of the Board is Hon. Wahab Olawale Alawiye-King, appointed in 2019.
Career Overview of Lagos State SUBEB
Career in the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board is nice compared to what is obtainable in other states. The LASUBEB in conjunction with TESCOM Lagos conducts annual recruitments to employ new Teachers into the basic (Primary) schools and post primary (junior and senior secondary) schools. The contribution of the Teachers is to help the Lagos State SUBEB accomplish its statutory responsibilities by performing the following duties:
Duties of SUBEB
- Plan and implement educational activities and events;
- Develop issues based education content assignment, tests and examination;
- Organisation of supplies and resource material for lecture;
- Maintains discipline by demonstrating outstanding leadership qualities;
- Set standards of behavior worthy of emulation by students;
- Supervises classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment;
- Encourage interactive learning and deliver personalized instruction to students;
- Prepare and distribute periodic reports and terminal report cards;
- Keeps his/her classroom clean and orderly;
- Attend PTA meetings; Npower Recruitment
The LASUBEB Recruitment Portal User Interface
The User Interface of Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal is just like any other recruitment portal user interface which serves as a digital platform where applicants can seek and obtain information about the rules, guidelines and procedures guiding the entire recruitment process.
Functions of the Recruitment Portal User Interface of SUBEB
Both the applicant and SUBEB benefit from the recruitment user interface because of these functions the user interface serve:
- The SUBEB recruitment portal user interface is designed to facilitate the registration process for the LASUBEB recruitment;
- It is designed to guide applicants through the filling and submission of their completed online application forms; Buhari overlooks N33tr debt burden, seeks fresh N2tr loans
- The recruitment portal user interface outlines the requirements of the Lagos State SUBEB recruitment exercise;
- The recruitment portal user interface provides vital information about the organisation, the business it does and its dominant culture;
- It defines the job description for each position advertised;
- The recruitment portal user interface makes the application and the entire recruitment process easier;
- It sorts the application forms to select best candidates suited to interview for the position;
- It provides automated feedback to applicants as occasion demands;
- It speeds up the recruitment process;
- The recruitment portal user interface creates opportunity for interaction between the agency and applicants;
- Provides a platform where the agency access and assess applicants and vice versa before the interview proper
- It carries out the preliminary preparation for the interview, and
- Evaluates candidates. Over 100 die of cholera in Niger
Read Also: FMARD Recruitment Application Form Portal
How to use the LASUBEB Recruitment Portal Interface
To use the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Recruitment Portal User Interface, ensure that you meet the requirements in order not to waste your precious time. Jamb form
Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment Requirements
- Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE);
- Bachelors of Education (B Ed/B.Sc. Ed/ B.A. Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics or any degree relevant to the subject areas advertised;
- Bachelors of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelors of Arts (B.A.), Bachelors of Technology ( B. Tech.) and Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE);
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma(PGDE);
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- Five (5) O ’Level credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics;
- Not below 22 and not above 36 years old;
- Medical Certificate of fitness from a Government approved Medical Personnel
- Must be resident in Lagos state. Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment Interface
Application Guide for LASUBEB Recruitment
- Visit Lagos state SUBEB recruitment portal user interface at (https://lgsubeb.gov.ng) or subeb.lagosstate.gov.ng;
- Click on the “Register” button and register with a valid email address and phone number. N/B: this will serve as your login detail to complete the application process;
- Login to the application form portal with your registration detail;
- Fill the application form carefully by providing authentic information in all the fields;
- Upload your recent passport photograph and other credentials such as a valid means of identification e.g. National Identity Number (NIN), National Identity Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voter’s Card;
- Submit your application;
- Printout the acknowledgement notification slip and make sure you carry it along for the oral interview and screening of certificates;
Be on alert as SUBEB will send update notification via your email or phone number at every stage of the recruitment if you are shortlisted.
I have taken time to explain the Lagos state SUBEB recruitment portal user interface in the simplest terms that is surely going to guide you through successful application in the upcoming Teachers recruitment in the state. Information is rich in this post about the Lagos State SUBEB recruitment portal user interface, its functions and how to use it for a successful application. Although the LSUBEB recruitment portal is not currently opened for application, we promise to update this page as soon as 2021 recruitment for Lagos Teachers commences.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, family positively and permanently.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in NIgeria.
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.