FMARD Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal. The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment form for 2021 is out. The application form is now available at the www.fmard.gov.ng recruitment portal. Interested applicants should log in to www.fmard.gov.ng portal login to see the available job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply.
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their Organization.
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) in collaboration with the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) are implementing Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprises in the Niger Delta states (LIFE-ND).
The Bayelsa and Cross River States Project Coordinating Offices of LIFE-ND hereby request applications from suitably qualified and competent candidates from the region to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. State Finance Officer
- Master IFAD key documents such as the disbursement handbook, procurement guidelines, and handbook, IFAI) guidelines for project audits, the Financing Agreement (FA) and the Letter to the Borrower (LTB) as well as the Project Financial Procedures Manual.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of annual operational budgets at the state level.
- Assist the SPA in the implementation of a sound financial management system.
- Assist the SPA in preparing financial reports, including monthly funds reconciliation, and monthly expenditure statements. FMARD Recruitment
- Responsible for collecting/issuing receipts, preparing Payment Vouchers, and maintaining the cash records in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Assist the SPA to prepare transaction vouchers, and input all transactions into the project accounting system before submission to the SPA for approval.
- Assist the SPA to process all payments, ensuring that SPCO procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Assist the SPA to process mo nthly payroll, payment of salaries to staff, and project contributions. Jamb Result
- Assist the SPA to prepare payment requests submitted to the SPCO.
- Assist the SPA in preparing cash flow forecasts as required;
- Assist in reviewing and monitoring financial returns from implementing partners, including periodic visits to their offices.
- Collate data received from colleagues into the system.
- Manages a well-organized and up-to-date filing system for accounting and financial records.
- Provide assistance to the internal and external auditors as required.
- Perform secretarial duties, including maintenance of a well-organized filing system.
- Collect and review financial reports from PFMU’s.
- Ensure invoices submitted for payment at the State level are promptly attended to.
- Ensure Petty Cash disbursements are appropriately and adequately documented,
- Write cheques.
- Update the Cheque Issued Register.
- Undertake any other activities assigned by the SPA or the SPCO management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ post-professional experience, at least 6 of which must be in management.
- A professional qualification (FCA, ACA, FCNA, CNA) with at least 10 years of pent- qualification experience, at least 6 of which must be in management,
- A minimum of 6 years experience in the management team of IFAD-assisted or donor-funded projects.
- Good interpersonal relationship, transparently honest, team worker and possess ability to train counterparts; and must be healthy and fit to undertake extensive field visits,
- Member of Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria, with strong working knowledge of both national and international accounting procedures.
- Strong computer skills, spreadsheets, and other relevant accounting packages.
- Working knowledge of banking and financial control procedures.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Reporting and Location:
- The State Finance Officer (SFO) position will report directly to the State Project Accountant (SPA) and the NPCO Financial Controller who has overall responsibility for Finance. The SFO has no reporting duty outside the SPCO and NPCO.
- The position will be in the Cross River State Project Coordinating Office in Calabar, Cross River State.
2. State Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- The State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for operating, coordinating, and facilitating the planning of project M & E activities at the state level.
- He/she will oversee the operationalization of the project PME system and ensure its fill linkage with other information and knowledge systems, to enable the project to be flexible and responsive to changing circumstances. Waec Registration
- The Officer will also assess the needs and capacity for PME at the state level and design and implement capacity building activities.
- The Officer will work closely with the LGA Desk Officers to ensure a coherent and collaborative approach to PME at the state level.
- Develop activities for the annual work plan and budget (AWPB).
- Organize and supervise focused baseline surveys and assessments of beneficiaries at the beginning of the project lobe undertaken by consultants.
- Prepare an M&E Plan, including the project’s monitoring formats.
- Establish indicators for outputs, outcomes and impact, monitor implementation processes and performance, and assess outputs and outcomes in line with government and [FAD ORMS guidelines.
- Foster participatory planning and M&E by training and involving stakeholder groups.
- Prepare essential data tobe included in quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
- Monitor financial and physical progress as well as reporting back to stakeholders to create a better learning environment; undertake project and thematic evaluations.
- Ensure capture of intended impact as well as successes and failures; prepare reports and guide staff in preparing their progress reports.
- Implement report formats so that all reports from service providers/implementing partners can be regularly and conveniently compiled/aggregated to contribute to the overall project results framework.
- Organize and oversee state level annual review and planning workshops and preparation of AWPB.
- Inform and join supervision missions by screening and analysing reports.
- Select service providers where necessary and formulate TORs and scope of work for the service providers. Supervise, monitor and certify the work of service providers for the various activities and assignments.
- Contribute to the drafting and consolidation of the periodic project progress reports of the state.
Qualification and Experience
- Master’s Degree or higher level of University Degree in Agricultural Economics, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or other relevant field.
- Proficient in the use of databases and spread-sheets, statistical and other software packages for both quantitative and qualitative analysis and demonstrated skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis and data management.
- Experience in analyzing complex programmes or policies
- A minimum of 8 years proven experience working in, designing and implementing M&E / Results-based management and/or project management in areas such as agriculture, natural resources, rural finance and policy matters.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Have thorough understanding of analytical tools.
- Have solid understanding of use of modern information and communication technology (ICT) in development and excellent knowledge of computer-based communications tools, in particular web-and mobile-based technology.
- Experience in facilitation, in particular of learning processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in the major local language(s) will be an asset.
Reporting and Location:
- The State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (SMEO) position will report directly to the State Project Coordinator and the NPCO Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator who has overall responsibility for Monitoring and Evaluation. The SMEO has no reporting duly outside the SPCO and NPCO.
- The position will be in the Bayelsa State Project Coordinating Office in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
Application Closing Date
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.