Apply for the ongoing MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Scheme 2022. See the descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. MTN Nigeria is seeking the services of qualified graduates interns to fill the vacant internship positions in their company. Dollar to Naira Rate
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern Scheme
Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities. Npower Recruitment
- Perform analytical assignments.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports, developing and/or utilizing spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Understand how current role translates to business profitability.
- Develop self-directed process improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with teams (intra & inter) to finalise process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct internal scan of the environment and provide constructive feedback to Management.
- Monitor competition activities and provide advice/recommendations.
- Conduct routine maintenance/operational checks.
- Develop and compile reports and make presentations to team members
- Learn various functions, including operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Analyze existing systems and offer new ideas for improvement
- Source information, conduct trials and provide ideas and feedback to the concerned people on business related matters. MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Scheme
- Execute assignments assigned by Line Manager.
- Attempt 1st line resolution on problems and escalate to the concerned persons.
- Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage.
- Where applicable, capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately.
- Strive to demonstrate customer centricity in every interaction.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image and services.
- Understand the concept of MTNN Ecosystem and strive to add value.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Leverage all support platforms i.e., Coach, Mentor, sponsor etc. to improve self-performance.
See Other Related Jobs:
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit
- Not more than 26 years old by June 2022
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Fluent in English Waec Result
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
Functional Competencies: Pounds to Naira
- Attention to Detail
- Computer and Internet Literacy – i.e. familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Content Creation and Management
- Product Marketing
- Product Development and Management
- Market Research
- Analytical skills
- Customer Segment management
- Data Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Social Media Savvy.
Behavioural Competencies: Jamb form
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Curiosity, Initiative, Innovation, , Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!