Apply for Ongoing NACA Recruitment 2021. See the 2 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. National Agency for the Control of AIDS is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their organization. NACA Recruitment
NACA is an organisation charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme in Nigeria. Jamb Result
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
1. Finance Officer to Provide Technical Assistance to NASCP Accounts / Finance Unit
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in finance/ accounting function
- Professional Accountant with ICAN certification
- Experience with Budget and financial reporting Dollar to Naira Rate
- Previous experience working on a Global Fund funded project will be an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience in accounting and finance
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and work well with people.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work effectively under pressure.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 17th September, 2021 (12:00 noon).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications (complete set of Proposal documents and Term of Reference (ToR)) to:
Assistant Director (Procurement Unit),
National AIDS / STIs Control Programme,
75 Ralph Shoidende Street,
Central Business District,
See Other Related Jobs:
2. Consultant on Community Directed Initiatives That Improve Access to HIV And STI Services and Retention Among AGYW and Key Vulnerable Populations
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess at least a Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Global health/ Infectious diseases or related field. A PhD degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience working in the National HIV/AIDS response, and 5-years’ experience working with the target population (AGYW/KP).
- Minimum of five (5) years experience leading in public health programme/project evaluation and /or operations research in Nigeria; Npower Recruitment
- Ability to design and plan evaluation approaches and research methodologies, including quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- A minimum of three scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Previous experience in community research/survey related activities.
- Expertise in the use of statistical applications such as Stata, SPSS, RedCap, etc
- Excellent communication, facilitation, writing and capacity building skills
- Ability to work within strict/tight deadlines. Waec Result
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021 12:00 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Request for Proposal (RFP) to:
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA),
Ground Floor Room 1.08,
No. 3 Zinguinchor Street, Beside AEDC Office,
Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.
Tel: +234-9-4613726-9 Fax: +234 94613700
Send Request for Proposal (RFP) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, family positively and permanently.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in NIgeria.
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.