This post is to guide all those that participated in the ongoing Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021. This will help them to check their names on the list of the shortlisted candidates.
If you want to check your name on the list of shortlisted candidates, then you should take your time to read this article. You will also get full information on the Nigerian Police recruitment portal and how you can access the portal.
If your name is captured on the list, you are mandated to proceed to the next step of the recruitment, but if your name is not on the list, it means that your application was not successful. Information Guide Nigeria
Important Notice About Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal
The only authorised channel for the recruitment exercise is through the Nigeria Police Force recruitment portal online. No other form of application will be attended to by the police force.
Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification, ensure that your email and phone numbers are used just once.
All files that have gone through the finalization process have to be verified in accordance with the provisions of the next stage.
This means that you have to print out the form then use the password you have created to log in at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal
Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal
The official website of the Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
Is Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2021 out?
The form is out for the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2021, the Nigeria Police is going to recruit the next batch of 10,000 constables to further enhance the security of the country. Top 15 Richest Comedians in Nigeria
Requirements for Nigerian Police Recruitment
The next line of action contains important instructions that must be read by all shortlisted candidates.
You must get information on the date for the screening and ensure that you are well prepared.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021, please ask through the comment section below. HOW TO CHECK JAMB RESULTS
Go through the requirements for the Nigeria Police Recruitment.
- Recruitment is for Nigerian citizens only.
- The recruitment is for people aged between 17 years to 25 years.
- Interested applicants must have obtained an ‘O’ level certificate or its equivalent having at least 5 Credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language, it must be obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- The recruitment is only for people who have not been convicted of any criminal offence in the past and have good character.
- All male applicants must have a height of at least 1.67 meters
- All female applicants must have a height of at least 1.64 meters
- Chest measurement of not less than 86cm (34 inches) is required only from male applicants.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant during recruitment.
- The abnormalities/deformities listed below are not accepted; Npower recruitment
– Impede speech
– Knock Knees
– Eyesight Defect or Squint Eyes
– Flat Feet
– Hands that have been deformed and unable to carry out full hand functions.
– Any Body part amputation.
– Protruding Navel
– Teeth Gross Malformation
– Glaring Body Scars
- Applicants must not be financially ashamed.
Application Procedures for Nigerian Police Recruitment
- You have to, first of all, visit the official website of the Nigeria Police Force application portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. dollar to naira rate
- Take your time to fill in the online application form accurately. Make sure that you are making use of a functional Phone Number and Email Address.
- Review the information you have filled in to avoid errors and ensure that it is accurate.
- Proceed to click ‘Submit’.
- Open your email, print out the email that has been sent to you from the Nigeria Police website.
- Ensure that the printed copy is kept safe because it will be needed when you are shortlisted for further screening.
- Copy and store the UNIQUE ID in a safe place for future use (Note that the UNIQUE ID is case sensitive).
- From the portal, print out a guarantor form and make sure that it is filled correctly. This form must be submitted with the completed application form when taking the police recruitment examination.
Mistakes To Avoid While Applying
One of the reasons that many people get disqualified is making mistakes during the online application. Understand that your application will be rejected if it contains numerous errors. This is why you should try and make sure that there is no mistake during the registration. WAEC result
– Do not wait for the last day of registration, try and apply on time.
– Application is only once.
– Make sure that the information you have provided is true and avoid giving false information.
– Always go through your application carefully before submitting it.
– Don’t ever make payment to anyone who says he or she can help you to get shortlisted.
– Every shortlisted candidate will be screened and made to take an examination. JAMB form
How to Check Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Online
You need to download the full list of the Nigeria Police Shortlisted candidates online. The file is in PDF format, so enable to install PDF software on your phone to be able to view the file.
Visit https://policerecruitment.gov.ng/ to check if you have been shortlisted or not.
The Latest News On Nigeria Police Recruitment
You are at the right website if you want to be getting the latest news on Nigeria Police recruitment.
Ensure that you visit this page as often as possible because we will be updating it with the latest NPF Recruitment every time. JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.