The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is currently recruiting Nigerians for Jobs into their many subsidiaries. Many people have always dream to work for NNPC or the Petroleum industry, now is the chance.
Want to get involved in the NNPC recruitment process? Then read through this post carefully, as everything required from educational qualifications to examination procedure will be explained in today’s article.
WARNING: All intending applicants for the NNPC recruitment process should beware of fake and scam websites, individuals, or organizations in the ongoing NNPC recruitment exercise.
N/B The official website for the recruitment process of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is “careers.nnpcgroup.com”.
Therefore, you are advised to stay clear of any publicized shortcuts for the recruitment process to avoid being scammed. Are you interested in the NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023? Then you must read through this page carefully, so you can be successfully enlisted into the various NNPC vacancies across Nigeria. Information Guide Nigeria
The NNPC Recruitment process is currently ongoing! Get involved now!
Facts About Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was established on April 1, 1977. The corporation is in charge of all oil exploration in the country.
In addition to the exploration activities of the corporation, NNPC also holds the operational rights in petroleum refining, petrochemical refining, petroleum product transportation, and marketing.
NNPC currently owns 4 Petroleum Refineries with a total capacity of 445,000 barrels per stream day (BPSD). Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company (WRPC) with a total capacity of 125,000 BPSD, Kaduna Refining and petrochemical Company (KRPC) with a total capacity of 110,000 BPSD, Old Portharcourt Refining Company (OPRC) with a total capacity of 60,000 BPSD and New Portharcourt Refining Company (NPRC) with a total capacity of 150,000 BPSD.
The old and New Portharcourt refinery is joined together and is called Portharcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC) with a total of 210,000 BPSD.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in order to cover the entire spectrum of the petroleum industry was commercialized into various subsidiaries which include petroleum exploration, production, gas development, refining, distribution, engineering, commercial investments, and petrochemicals.
The NNPC subsidiary companies include:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil NNPC Recruitment Form
NNPC Recruitment 2022 Update
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has announced that the corporation are going to be recruiting 1,050 Graduate Trainees, into its various subsidiaries for the 2022/2023 employment exercise.
The Managing Director NNPC Malam Mele Kyari in a statement made it known to the public that the Human Resource Division of the Corporation has commenced the recruitment process for the employment of 1,050 fresh employees.
These fresh employees will be drafted into all aspects of Oil & gas industry including exploration, refining, transportation & marketing to boost NNPC operations nationwide.
Want to be involved in this year’s NNPC recruitment exercise? Then all you have to do is subscribe for the latest news and updates on NNPC Recruitment here on our page and you’ll receive free emails, text, and notifications on the NNPC recruitment exercise for all NNPC subsidiaries worldwide. Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy – Islamic Cleric
How to subscribe for a steady update on NNPC recruitment 2022/2023 on our page
Follow the steps below to successfully subscribe;
- Enter your active email address below in the text box.
- Click on the “Notify” icon
- Then Log in to your email to verify your subscription.
Basic Qualifications for NNPC Recruitment 2022
The basic qualifications you must possess to be eligible for the NNPC Recruitment 2022 are as follows;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) certificate with Credits in five (5) Subjects including English Language and mathematics.
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) or Higher National and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Requirements for NNPC Recruitment 2022
Below are the requirements to be successfully recruited into any of the NNPC subsidiaries;
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a First Class/Second Class honours or Diploma with Upper Division honours
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a Second Class Lower honours and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND with a minimum of Upper Credit honours with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must be a graduate from an accredited institution of learning (University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic) not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be older than 28 years of age
- All Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Independence Day: Lalong Acquitts four prisoners
- All Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth or descent
- Any form of mental, physical Stress, Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture, Stammering, or any other natural disability will not be recruited.
NNPC Screening Instructions
The NNPC screening process is strict and any defaulting will result in your disqualification from the recruitment exercise.
Below are the screening instructions you must adhere to;
- All applicants are to come with a valid means of identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Drivers License.
- All Shortlisted candidates must be present at the screening centre 30 minutes before the scheduled time for registration and test.
- All forms of electronic devices, including smartphones, USB, Cameras, and also personal belongings like bags, food packages, wallets, etc. are prohibited at the test centres.
- Refusal to comply with these instructions will result in candidates not being allowed to take the test. Npower recruitment
- Do not come to the test centre with an escort or friend.
- Cheating or any form of malpractice will result in the candidate being disqualified.
How to Apply for the NNPC Recruitment process 2022
To apply for any NNPC jobs nationwide is easy, simple, and can be done online.
N/B The official E-Recruitment Portal is “https://careers.nnpcgroup.com” all applications are done via this portal.
Follow the instructions below to apply for the NNPC recruitment 2021 online;
- log in to the official NNPC Portal – www.careers.nnpcgroup.com/www.nnpcgroup.com portal
- Read through the latest recruitment updates to check if you meet all criteria set by the company you wish to apply for
- After going through the terms and conditions click on “Apply”
- You will be directed to create a profile (account) log in
- After successfully logged in, you can start the registration process
- To start the registration process; input your correct information where required
- Upload the necessary required documents
- Click on “Submit” and make a printout of the displayed document.
- Notifications are going to be sent to you via email and SMS
NOTE: Your login Username and Password used for the registration process will be used during the examination exercise as your login details. dollar to naira rate
The screening process for shortlisted candidates
There are many rumours online about the NNPC shortlisted candidates list which has made many worries. However, NNPC official portal is yet to release any shortlisted candidate list yet!
To get informed about the NNPC shortlisted candidate list, BOOKMARK here and also subscribe. We will send emails and SMS to our subscribed customers immediately after the shortlisted candidate list is out!
The shortlisted candidates’ list will carry the screening dates, centres, and timetable for the screening exercise. WAEC result WAEC result
How to Download Shortlisted candidate list
Follow the steps below to be able to download the shortlisted candidate list easily:
- Login to the NNPC portal “www.nnpcgroup.com”
- You’ll see the shortlisted candidates link if out!
- Click on the link
- The shortlisted candidate list will open
- Download and save the list
- Now you can search for your name on the list JAMB form
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
The attention of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has been drawn to some fraudulent activities of some persons and websites claiming to be the official recruitment agents of NNPC.
These fraudulent individuals payment and unknown fees from applicants, they contact applicants through emails, social media, etc. They promise applicants successful recruitment upon payment.
This is to inform the general public that NNPC does not demand any payment or charge any fee for employment into any NNPC subsidiary nationwide.
You are hereby directed to avoid any form of fraudulent individuals and sites. Do not send any money to anyone claiming to NNPC agent, simply report the said individual.
The NNPC hereby expressly disassociates itself from such fraudulent e-mails /online publications and hereby warns the general public that these are scams designed to defraud unsuspecting individuals to the authorities.
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
The NNPC Shortlisted Candidates list is not out yet. A direct link to download the list of shortlisted candidates pdf file will be sent to our readers via email, so do well to drop your email address at the comment section and also subscribe to our page. Pounds to Naira
Top Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- Federal Government Recruitment;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
How to Know Your NNPC Recruitment Examination Centre
- SMS and emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates
- The message will contain all necessary information needed including the venue, date, and time of examination
- You can also visit the official NNPC recruitment portal to confirm your scheduled examination.
Gained a lot from this topic on “NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Check Application Form Portal”? Then click on the Share button to share this article with your friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
Feel free to drop your comments and questions below and remember to subscribe to our page to get steady updates on any new information on NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Check Application Form Portal. Kindly drop your phone number and email address below so we can contact you on any new updates. JAMB Result
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.