100 powerful prayer points with Bible verses: Prayers and blessings
Praying is a way of communicating with our heavenly Father. It is critical for Christians to pray every day in order to strengthen their relationship with God. The Bible promises that if we ask according to God’s will and know that he wants the best for us, he will listen. We’ve compiled a list of prayer points accompanied by Bible verses for a variety of life situations, problem-solving, and spiritual growth. There is no better guidebook for petitions to our Heavenly Father than the Bible if you are ever at a loss for what to pray for. Almost every book in the Bible contains a prayer or request, and page after page explains why we need a Savior.Information Guide Nigeria
Read Also: 31 Prayer Points for Breakthrough with Bible Verses
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Strong prayer points with Bible verses
There are so many events and situations in our world that can cause significant concern and anxiety. It’s all too easy to become paralyzed and enslaved by fear. When we pray, however, everything calms down and we feel relieved.
Prayer points with scriptures for spiritual growth
Declare your allegiance to Christ. Here are some prayer points to help you grow spiritually.
- I declare and believe that I am a reborn child of God. I am reborn through God’s living word, which endures forever.
- All my sins have been forgiven and washed away by the blood of Jesus. I am redeemed by the riches of God’s grace. – Ephesians 1:7
- I am in Christ; as a result, I am a new creature. My past has been forgotten, the old things have vanished, and everything is brand new. – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- God delivered me from the grip of darkness and welcomed me into Jesus’ kingdom.
- My flesh is crucified with Christ, according to Colossians 1:13. I am not the one who is alive right now, but Christ is. I live by faith in Christ, God’s Son.
- God chose me before the creation of the world, according to Galatians 2:20. He chose me, loved me, and made me his child once more through Christ. I am his property. He led me out of the shadows and into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9; Ephesians 1:4-6powerful prayer points with Bible verses
Prayer points for family with Bible verses
Dedication is an important part of family prayer. Here are a few prayers for you and your family.
- Let God’s mighty arm, which broke the chains that bound Paul and Silas in prison, break every chain that binds me to my past and keeps me from the future God has planned for my family and me. – Acts 16:25-34
- Lord, our hearts long to live in harmony and unity with one another. Bind your love to our hearts so that we can live in perfect harmony with one another. Teach us to love our families and to forgive others for their mistakes.
- Dear God, we thank you that when we ask for wisdom, you freely give it to us. Inspire our family to pursue wisdom with zeal. Assist our family in developing sound judgment. Direct our steps and give us direction in all aspects of our lives.
- Lord, help us to be thankful for one another. – Proverbs 4:6-7 help our family to be thankful for each other and to pray for one another all the time. Our gratitude for one another will bind us together as a family, and our prayers for one another will bring us even closer together in gratitude and love. – 1 Thessalonians 2:1
- Allow my family to walk under your authority. May they comprehend and live each day with the authority you have given them as your children. – Luke 10:19
- Lord, help us to speak life to one another today. May we be kind to one another and use our words to lift one another up. May we all listen to one another and respond to one another with compassionate hearts. – Philippians 4:29
- Father, we are grateful for your blessing on our family. Assist us in becoming one. Assist us in speaking the same language and seeing the same vision that you do. Keep us on the right track by guiding us. I request that no weapon devised against my family prosper. 11:6 – Genesis
- Father, please bless my family and children. Give them hearts that will follow you. – Num. 6:24-26
- Father, thank you for the family friends you have bestowed upon us. We are grateful that you have connected us with other families. May you help us to remember how fortunate we are to have them? We pray for God’s blessing on these relationships. – Psalm 27:17 God, you are present in our unbearable, incomprehensible, and desperate pain. Hold us and assist us. Please help us endure long silences until we are certain that you have inspired our choice of words. Encourage our hearts to forgive family members and friends who have wronged us. 2:19 Colossians
Read Also: 150+ unpopular opinions that might not be all that unpopular
Thanksgiving prayer points
Here are some prayers for thanksgiving.
- I thank you and praise you, God of my forefathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have revealed to me what we asked of you, and you have revealed to us the King’s dream. – Daniel 2:23
- Lord, you are the Creator of Heaven and Earth; I enter your gates with thanksgiving and your courts with praise. Thank you, Lord, and may your name be blessed in Jesus’ name forever.
- Thank you, dear Father, for everything you have done for me. Words are insufficient to express my gratitude, but I am grateful that your word instructs my lips and your Spirit guides my heart.
- I thank you, Lord, for turning my mourning into dance; you have undone my sackcloth and girded me with joy, so that my soul may sing praises to you. I will be eternally grateful to you. – Psalm 30:11-12
- I praise the Lord and proclaim his majesty; the entire world must hear what he has done. – Psalm 105:1
- Father, as I continue to worship and praise you, I give you thanks; my soul magnifies you, Lord, and my Spirit blesses your name. – Colossians 4:2
- I thank God for his unfailing love, which endures forever. – Psalms 136:26
- Beginning today, I will do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father through him.200 cool and famous dragon names, their meanings and origin
- I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. – Psalm 9:1
Strong prayer points for children
God’s gift of children is priceless. Praying for children is one of the most effective things you can do as a parent, caregiver, or compassionate Christian.
- Father, I dedicate my children today to conforming to your will in all that they think and do. They will understand and always learn to follow your plan for their lives, as well as to make a habit of doing things that please you. – 1 John 2:1, 3:2
- Father, as you have promised in your word, keep every form of sickness and disease away from my children, and by your mercy and grace, I will not bury any of my children, allowing their days to be fulfilled. Exodus 23:25, 26
- Father, thank you for all of your plans for our children’s success. Give them a better future and make their career paths easier. I declare your goodness over the future of my children that they may learn to live and love like you. – 1 John 3:3
- I pray for children all over the world that you will be present in their lives and that they will grow up knowing you love them. Bless them with opportunities in their local projects, and grant them the ability to change the lives of others.Nikocado Avocado’s bio: weight gain, age, husband, career, where is he now?
- God, I thank you for the gift of knowledge! – Joel 2:28 I thank you for giving us the ability to think and question the world around us. I ask that you assist my children in learning and growing. May they discover their special talents and abilities? Instill in them a love of the world around them. – Proverbs 2:6
- Dear Lord, thank you for providing rest for my children. I declare for a wonderful day that pleases you. Assist my children in remembering your goodness wherever they go. May they understand the difference between right and wrong and always show kindness and compassion to other children. – Psalm 119:11
- Lord God, we thank you for being in complete control of all things. I request that you protect my child. Maintain their health and assist them in thriving. You can predict when they will rise and fall. Keep an eye on my child in all aspects of their life and keep them safe. – Rom. 8:28
- God, I pray that all of the children will develop deep roots of understanding of your word and will follow the ways of the church. – Colossians 3:17-18
- Father God, I thank you for creating us to be in relationships with others. I hope that my children are surrounded by people who love and support them. May their peers in high school, college, or university rally around them. May they show their friendship circle your love and care? – John 1:11-13
- Heavenly Father, I thank you for being the source of all wonderful blessings. I value the fact that I can entrust my family’s future to you. Please support my child in all of his or her endeavors. May they be aware of your safeguarding and provision? – Jeremiah 29:11
Prayer points for the church
Here are some intercessory prayers for the church.
- Lord, I lift up my church’s prayer focus. Make us a place of prayer. We want to be clear-headed and self-controllable so that we can pray first, always, constantly, and gratefully. Allow us to stand in for others. Let there be powerful and effective ministry among us.
- Lord, may we sow generously into our church without hesitation or compulsion. Make all grace abound for us, so that we have everything we need for every good work. Malachi 3:10; 2 Corinthians 9:6-11
- Heavenly Father, I pray for all non-believers, that you will guide them and protect them from their ignorance. – 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
- I beseech you to protect our church family from all negativity: criticism, gossip, envy, and other human flaws. – Hebrews 4:12
- I pray for my fellow believers to be happy and healthy, as well as strong enough to withstand any test of faith.
- I thank the Lord for our church and my fellow Christians (Exodus 23:25). Lord, please help us to stay together in your house and praise you in unison. – 2 Corinthians 13:11
- Lord, I commit pastors, preachers, and priests to your care. May they spread your gospel to all people while steering the church in the right direction. – Acts 20:28
- May you bestow wisdom on pastors and their congregations so that they can help those in need with their words and actions. – Job 28:28
Read Also: Top 15 Easy Ways to Get Job to Make Money in Nigeria
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
The Holy Spirit prayers and Bible verses
Here are some prayers for the Holy Spirit, as well as some Bible verses about the Holy Spirit.
- When the Spirit of Truth comes, he will lead you into all truth, because he will not speak on his own authority, but will speak whatever he hears, and will declare to you what is to come. – John 16:13
- I do not own my body because it is a temple of the Holy Spirit who dwells within me. – 1 Corinthians 6:19
- Now I urge you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of the Spirit, to join me in praying to God for me, that I may be delivered from those who are disobedient in Judea, and that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints; that I may come to you in joy by the will of God, and find refreshing rest in your company. – 1 Corinthians 15:30-32
- And the Lord’s Spirit, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord, shall rest upon him. 11:2 Isaiah
- I am in Christ, and God claimed me as his property by bestowing the Holy Spirit on me.
- I am walking by the Spirit, and I declare that my flesh has no power over me. – Ephesians 1:13 5:16-17 Galatians
- If you, being evil, can give good gifts to your children, imagine how much more your heavenly Father will give the Holy Spirit to those who ask. – Luke 11:13
- God chose me and bestowed upon me his Holy Spirit, wisdom, understanding, knowledge, and a variety of abilities.
- And when Paul laid his hands on them, the Holy Spirit descended on them, and they began speaking in tongues and prophesying. – Acts 19:6
- The Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and bring all that I have said to you to memory. – John 14:26
Prayers of life with Christ
Here are some prayers for Christ’s life:
- I trust in the Lord with all my heart and soul. I don’t rely on my own knowledge and comprehension. Every step I take, I will consider God’s will for my life.
- My paths and journey in this world are blessed because my hope is in the Lord. – Proverbs 3:5-6 17:7 (Jeremiah)
- God is working miracles in my life. I believe He began something good in me, and He will complete it when Jesus Christ returns.
- Jesus is in me, and I will continue to live for Him. – Philippians 1:6 my hope and strength are in Him. And my faith in Him will grow stronger with each passing day. – 2 Corinthians 2:6-7
- I will not stop, but I will run as hard as I can to win the prize of eternal life that God has promised me through Christ. Philippians 3:14 –
- The word of God, which is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path, directs all of my steps. –
- Psalm 119:105Npower Recruitment
- I accept and believe that the Lord is my refuge and strength. The Earth may tremble, the seas may rage, and the mountains may tremble, but I will not be shaken. When life’s storms arrive, my God is there to help me.
- My Heavenly Father is my strength, my defense, my song, and my salvation (Psalm 46:1-3). I am safe, and nothing or no one can shake me. Thank you very much, Lord. I praise and honor you! Exodus 15:2.
Read Also: The Role of Religion in Nigeria
Prayer points for breakthrough with Bible verses
Here are some prayers for your success.
- Lord, make a way for me where there appears to be no way, a hope where there appears to be no hope, possibilities where everything appears to be impossible, in Jesus’ name. – Isaiah 43:19
- God, I know and believe that you can do more than I am seeking or asking for, and even more than I can imagine in Jesus’ name. – Ephesians 3:20
- Lord, grant me the grace to live in obedience to your word and to live a righteous life so that your blessings may manifest in my life without hindrance, in Jesus’ name. – Deuteronomy 28:1-14, Romans 12:1.
- In my life, I have dealt with every type of worry. Even if things appear to be impossible, I trust and believe that nothing is impossible with God. 19:26 – Matthew
- Lord, I commit all my plans to your mighty hands, and I am confident that you will assist me in putting them into action in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, as I pray for a breakthrough in my life, may your will and promises come true in Jesus’ name. – 1 John 5:14-15
- In the name of Jesus, I decree the manifestation of all of God’s blessing and favor in my life.
- Father, I confess today that I am a sinner (Ephesians 1:3). I have knowingly and unknowingly sinned against you. Please have mercy on me and forgive my sins, Lord. In Jesus’ name, do not let my sins stand in the way of my breakthrough.
- As I come in obedience to God and his word, I beseech that all the days of difficulty in my life be over, and that I will spend my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure in the name of Jesus. – Job 36:11JAMB Form
Best prayer points for peace
The following are some prayers for mental peace.
- Oh Lord, my burden is heavy; my life is in upheaval and has been turned upside down. Jesus, teach me how to conquer and how to stay calm and at peace in any situation. – Matt. 11:28-30
- Heavenly Father, I beseech you to help me lay my burdens at the foot of the cross. I pray for healing and peace as a result of Christ’s sufferings, and I believe in your goodness. Amen
- I declare that I am not concerned with anything. For inner peace, I rely on the Holy Spirit’s presence. Stress will not overwhelm me, but my mind is clear and calm now. I believe that God’s peace, which surpasses all comprehension, is guarding my heart and thoughts. Philippians 4:16-7
- Lord, I know that if I ask and give thanks instead of worrying, you have promised that I will have peace that surpasses all comprehension.
- Oh, my heart and soul, be still and know that God the Father is the infinite King of the Universe, and it is because of this that I can rest in him.
- Lord, I address every situation in my life that is hell-bent on destroying my peace of mind. In the name of Jesus, I destroy them with my power. – 2 Thessalonians 3:16
- Right now, I humble myself under God’s mighty hand. I now give him all of my concerns because I know he is concerned about my well-being. – 1 Peter 5:6-7
- I decree peace in my finances, health, and career in Jesus’ name. – Psalm 37:21
- My heart and mind are at peace. I believe in God and in Jesus. I trust that I will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep me. – John 14:1
- Lord, make me a tool of your peace. Allow me to sow charity where there is hatred, light where there is darkness, and joy where there is sadness. – Job 22:21-22
Financial breakthrough prayer points with Bible verses
Here are some powerful prayer points for financial breakthrough if you are going through a financial crisis or feeling stressed.
- I serve the all-powerful King of the Universe. He is my God, and I declare and trust that he will meet all of my needs from all of his glorious riches through Jesus Christ. – Philippians 4:19
- Father, open the floodgates of heaven and pour out blessings beyond all measure and imagination. Allow me to have an abundance of everything. 3:10 Malachi
- Lord, teach me to give others my time and money in abundance. Teach me to serve others without expecting anything in return. And I am confident that in return, you will shower me with grace, favor, and riches. – Acts 20:35
- Oh Lord, bless my finances with abundance and prosper me. Give me more power and opportunities, God. Permit me to soar to new heights. Expand my domain and shower me with blessings. – 1 Chronicle 4:10
- I now declare a miraculous and complete repayment of all my debts. I believe I will soon receive a financial blessing that will allow me to completely pay off all of my debts. I now accept complete freedom and deliverance from the yoke of debt. Debtors will no longer hold me captive.
- I declare now that I am a child of God, purchased by the precious Blood of Jesus. My Heavenly Father is the Universe’s King. He owns the Earth and everything on it, as well as the world and everyone who lives in it. I declare financial success and that I have nothing to fear. – Psalm 24:1
- My cup overflows, and goodness, mercy, favor, riches, wealth, and abundance will follow me throughout my life. – Psalm 23:5-6JAMB Result
Read Also: The Role of Christian Education in Public Health in Nigeria
Prayer points for health
Here are some effective health-related prayer points.
- Forgive all my sins, Lord, and heal all my diseases. Save my life from annihilation. Crown me with your tender mercies and loving-kindness. Renew and revitalize me. – Psalm 103:2-5
- Please, Jesus, heal me! Please restore me! Please redeem me! Refresh me! Rejuvenate me! Make my bones stronger! Resurrect my soul! Save my life from the clutches of disease! 17:14 – Jeremiah
- I don’t deserve you, Lord. I know I’m not deserving, and I’m not good enough for you. But I need you now more than ever. I know you have the authority to tell my illness to leave me alone. I’ll be healed with just one word. Matthew 8:8–9.
- In your word, Jesus, you said, “If you can believe, all things are possible for him who believes.” I believe, and I speak healing and restoration into existence, in accordance with your Holy Word. I declare healing on my body and freedom from the bonds of sickness and disease.
- Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life, according to Mark 9:23. I am immune to illness and disease. I declare that I am sin and guilt-free. I am no longer a slave to sin, but rather a slave to righteousness. – Colossians 1:21-22 (KJV)
- Jesus bore all of my infirmities and sickness. I will not allow sickness to control my body or my life because the precious blood of Jesus covers me. Every fiber in my body is healed and completely restored, I believe and declare. – Matt. 8:17WAEC Result
Prayer points for singles who want to get married
Marriage is a once-in-a-lifetime commitment. If you are still single, you should pray for your future companion. Here are some prayer points to consider for all singles hoping to marry one day.
- Lord, even though I have not met him/her, I speak your covering over him/her. Protect them when they come and go. 2:24 – Genesis
- Lord, just as you raised Elizabeth to help Mary in her time of need, raise someone to stand with me. Raise someone to speak life into me, to assist me in believing when I can’t see. – Luke 1:39-45
- Lord, your timing is impeccable. May I not be influenced by earthly wisdom, but rather trust in your will and process? – Proverbs 19:14
- Lord, search my heart. If anything in me stands in the way of the marriage you want for me, Lord, remove it.
- Lord, make me coachable at all times. – Genesis 50:20 Give me the grace to accept correction, the humility to accept my flaws, and the courage to make changes where I can. – Proverbs 12:1
- I beseech you, destroy every desire of my enemies and the wicked one forged against my plans to marry.
- Father, teach me to wait on you so that I do not fall into the arms of the wrong person in order to appease family, friends, or the church. I will wait for you because a good wife and husband come from you. – Jeremiah Because Christians hold the Bible in such high regard, its words can be the best source of comfort during difficult times. Our list only scratches the surface of the powerful prayer points with Bible verses. Use these prayers as needed, and share them with those in your life.
Consider some of these inspirational prayers for your special day.
Check JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira