9Mobile NIN Registration – How to Link NIN to 9mobile
The NIN registration for SIM cards is a compulsory exercise for every individual. If you wish to use a telecommunication network in Nigeria, you are expected to link that line to your NIN.Information Guide Nigeria
The NIN is your National Identification Number that proves your identity in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Communication Commission, all SIM cards that have not been linked to a NIN number will be blocked starting from March 2022.9Mobile NIN Registration
Are you a 9mobile user and you’re searching for ways to link your NIN to your SIM card? Then this article is what you need. If you’re yet to do your 9mobile NIN registration, then get your NIN ready, and your SIM card ready, because I’ll be showing you how to do so in simplified steps. See details below.How to link NIN to MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile
Read Also: How to link NIN to MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile
How to do 9mobile NIN Registration via USSD Code
Linking your NIN to your 9mobile SIM card can be done via 3 methods. The first is the USSD code method which I’ll be showing you steps on how to do it below:
- To link your NIN to 9mobile using the USSD code; open the call app on your mobile phone
- Dial the code *2008*# using your 9mobile SIM card
- You will receive a message indicating that your NIN has been successfully linked to your 9mobile SIM card
- Congratulations! Your NIN number has been successfully linked to your 9mobile SIM card.Airtel NIN Registration – How to Link NIN to Airtel
How to do 9mobile NIN Registration via 9mobile NIN Portal
To register your 9mobile line to your NIN via the 9mobile NIN portal, follow the procedures below:Npower recruitment
- Go to the official 9mobile NIN portal via_https://9mobile.com.ng/NIN
- Enter your 11-digit mobile phone number
- Click on “Proceed”
- An OTP code will be sent to your link for confirmation, enter the OTP code into the required space.
- Now enter your NIN number into the space provided
- Congratulations! You have successfully Updated your NIN on your 9mobile SIM card.
Other Method to Link NIN to 9mobile
You can also do your 9mobile NIN registration by heading to the 9mobile office. See procedures below:
- Visit the nearest 9mobile office
- Go with your 9mobile SIM pack, and your NIN number
- Upon getting to the office, let the attendant know why you’re there
- You will be given a form to fill out. Fill the form with your correct detailsWAEC result
- Enter your correct NIN number and 9mobile phone number into the space provided
- Once your details are confirmed, your NIN will be linked to your 9mobile SIM card.
Read Also: How To Check 9mobile Bonus Balance
How to Check Your NIN Using a 9mobile SIM Card
If you have lost your NIN number, you can retrieve it easily using your 9mobile SIM card. To do so, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the call app on your mobile phone
- Dial *346#
- Select “NIN Retrieval” from the options displayed on your screen.
- Tap on “1” to select it
- Note that the procedure will cost you N20, which will be deducted from your mobile phone network.
- After the airtime has been deducted, your NIN number will be displayed on your phone screen.JAMB form’
There you have it! With the guidelines in today’s post, you are sure to complete your 9mobile NIN registration successfully. Remember to get all your 9mobile SIM card linked to your NIN to avoid them being blocked by the Nigerian Communication Commission. Also, keep in mind that there is no limit to how many SIM cards you can link to your NIN, so if you have more than one SIM card, simply use the procedures above to link them to your NIN.JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here