Borrow Credit from Airtel Nigeria – Everyone has encountered a situation where they don’t have airtime on their SIM cards. It could be because there is no airtime vendor I’m your current location, or there’s no network in your bank to recharge directly from it, and you don’t have cash on you. If you find yourself in such a situation, then reading this article could help you get away from it.Borrow Credit from Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria has come up with a new feature that allows customers to borrow airtime from the network to pay back on their next recharge. This way, if you ever find yourself in an emergency situation, you need not fret, as Airtel is got your back. With the Airtel Borrow Credit, you can make the needed calls to get you out of the emergency situation.JAMB Result
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
If you’re an Airtel user and you wish to know how to borrow airtime from Airtel Nigeria, then this post is for you. Stay glued to this post to see procedures.
In this article, you will discover the following;
- how to borrow data from airtel
- code to borrow money from airtel
- why can’t i borrow from airtelInformation Guide Nigeria
- how to borrow data from airtel without using *500#
- how to borrow airtime from airtel nigeria
- how to borrow unlimited airtime from airtelJAMB Form
- how to borrow data from airtel without paying back
- can i use borrowed airtime to buy data on airtel
Read Also: How to Send NIN to Airtel
What is the Airtel Extra Credit?
The Airtel extra credit is a credit (airtime or data) loan service that allows customers to borrow airtime or data from Airtel to pay back upon their next recharge.Npower Recruitment
This feature allows you to obtain airtime from Airtel whenever you run out of airtime. The Airtel extra credit is a feature to help you out in times of emergencies when you need airtime or data.
If you’re an Airtel user, then whenever you run out of airtime, simple use the Airtel extra credit feature to borrow airtime. After obtaining the airtime, you will be charged an extra 15% on your next recharge as service charge.
What to Know Before Borrowing Airtime
Before you use the Airtel extra credit feature, these are important facts you need to know:
- You need to constantly recharge your Airtel line to be eligible for the Airtel extra credit.WAEC Result
- The amount you will receive when you borrow airtime from Airtel will be 10% less due to service charge. i.e., if you borrow N50 you will get N45.
- Once you borrow airtime from Airtel. They will deduct the amount borrowed the next time you recharge your line.
- Airtel borrowed airtime has an expiry date. The lesser the amount you borrow, the shorter the expiry date.
- You cannot subscribe to data using the Airtel borrowed airtime. Instead borrow data directly.
Who is Qualified to Get Airtel Extra Credit?
- All Airtel Prepaid Customers with registered SIM.
- Customers who frequently recharge recharge their Airtel line.Things to Buy for Traditional Marriage in Nigeria
- Customers who have paid up any previous loan or borrowed airtime.
- Customers who load a minimum of N250 airtime monthly.
How to Borrow Airtime from Airtel Nigeria
To borrow airtime from Airtel Nigeria, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the call app on your mobile phoneThings to Buy for Bridal Shower in Nigeria
- Dial the code *500*amount# using your Airtel SIM card
- For example dial, *500*300# to borrow N200 worth of airtime.
- You will receive a notification from Airtel confirm the transaction
- Congratulations! You have successfully borrowed airtime from Airtel Nigeria.
I believe this article has been useful to you. If you face any challenges while trying to borrow airtime from Airtel, kindly send a message or drop a comment in the comment box below and we will give you a prompt reply in response to your issue.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!