Apply for the ongoing Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022. See the 3 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Mikado Nigeria Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
The Mikado Group – Since inception, Mikado Nigeria Limited has been endowed with a successful history of providing quality services to a vast array of private and public sector clients. We commenced business on 1st January, 1989 and have consistently embarked on series of dynamic and diversified business expansion initiatives. Ever since, the Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from electronic security to telecommunications, fragrance and flavours distribution. Pounds to Naira
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
We have grown rapidly with the ability to create and respond to market opportunities. Customer satisfaction and consistent delivery of high quality solutions are essential to our philosophy and we approach all of our projects in the same proven manner. Accordingly, each project is implemented based on industry standard conventions with a striving commitment to meet the client’s exact requirements; uncompromised by any vested interest. We are a highly diversified and multifaceted organization managed by a crop of highly seasoned professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Support Engineer
Location: Lagos Npower Recruitment
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- CCTV, Access conrol, Fire alarm andPBX systems installation and configuration.
- Trouble shooting know how for the systems listed in 1 above
- A bit of I.T background (Network Setup and Troubleshooting)
- Ability to work at height
- Ability to work in a team and alone. Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2022.
See Other Related Jobs:
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
2.) Sales Executive
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2022.
3.) Accounts Officer
- Disbursement of petty cash and cash advance management and returns including record keeping and fillings.
- Raise invoices for customers’ orders and ensure all information required is on every invoice raised.
- Ensure that Fixed Asset ledger up to date
- Assist in preparation of Trial Balance
- Form M management – Start to finish Jamb Result
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Banking operations – lodgements, payments and imprest management
- Postings of all transactional documents into ERP system
- Bank reconciliation of all operational banks
- Other assigned duties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!