The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is an initiative from the office of the Secretary-General of the Federation (SGF) in conjunction with the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Youth and Students affairs. The main aim of this Initiative is to create employment opportunities for at least 700,000 Nigerians. Information Guides Nigeria
The initiative will expose youth to different skills and information thereby enabling them to be more financially stable. The P-YES is divided into five categories, which are listed below
- ICT and mobile money
- Technical acquisition
Very quick. Let us walk you through the 2021/2022 P-YES registration procedure. JAMB form
- You must be a Nigerian.
- Provision of proof of identity is required (I.e. National Identification number, Valid International Passport, or your Permanent Voters Card).
- Aspiring aspirants must be within the age of 18-40 years old.
- Must understand basic communication in English as well as any local dialect in Nigeria.
- Aspiring applicants must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB).
- Aspiring applicants must have a sound mind.
- Beneficiaries must possess the capability of impacting and transforming the lives of those within their reach.
- Aspiring applicants must provide a guarantor; the guarantor could be a religious or a community head.
Having known if you are eligible for the initiative or not, let us take you further to the registration procedure. PYES Login Portal
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE ON HOW TO ACCESS THE P-YES LOGIN PORTAL
- Go to the official registration site via the link http://www.p-yes.gov.ng (Google Chrome browser preferably)
- Click on the application menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your Email address to continue and complete the registration. Nollywood: Yul Edochie Reveals The Richest Actor In Nigeria
In case you forgot your password, do not get stressed out because we got you covered.
Click on the “forgot password” menu from the login page.
A link to help you create a new password will be sent to the email address you supplied during registration.
Enter the link and set your new password.
If any other issue persists, you can reach out to the P-YES support team via their valid email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org dollar to naira rate
UPDATING OF INFORMATION ON THE P-YES PORTAL
If you registered for the Initiative already but yet to complete the registration or if there is any change you might wish to make on your application, kindly login on to p-yes.gov.ng with the details you submitted during registration, then navigate to the desired menu to complete or make the necessary changes that are required. Npower recruitment
Endeavour to keep checking this space for the latest information regarding the P-YES Online access guide portal.
N/B: The site is having some issues at the moment, so aspiring applicants should bookmark this page and keep checking because this page will be updated when there is a positive change on the P-YES Portal. Mountain Top University Academic Calendar 2021/2022
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, family positively and permanently.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in NIgeria.
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.