Zenith Bank Recruitment Portal 2021 Application – See the Zenith Bank Recruitment portal here. In this article, we will guide you on how to use the official NDLEA Recruitment Portal – www.ndlea.gov.ng/career for the 2021 NDLEA recruitment exercise. Zenith Bank Recruitment
Good news here for Nigerians looking forward to applying for Zenith Bank jobs in its 2021 recruitment. In this article, we give you a complete guide on how to successfully navigate the recruitment and application process and land yourself a good job with the Zenith Bank PLC. If you have been wondering what it feels to work with Zenith Bank, never again as we tell you in this post everything you need to know about Zenith Bank, career overview of the bank, staff ranking, salary structure, recruitment process, requirements, how to apply and how to succeed in getting the job. Information Guides in Nigeria
About Zenith Bank
Zenith bank is one of the largest commercial banking institutions in Nigeria founded by Mr Jim Ovia in the year 1990. According to Wikipedia, Zenith Bank has more than 500 branches and business offices in all states and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The bank also has subsidiaries in foreign countries such as United Kingdom (UK), United Arab Emirate (UAE), Ghana, Sierra Leone, the Gambia and China. Jamb Result
The bank is currently under the leadership of Mr Ebenezer Onyeagwu as Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Zenith Bank headquarters is at Plot 83, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Zenith Bank’s core businesses include: Dollar to Naira Rate
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Commercial and Consumer Banking
- Personal and Private Banking
- Trade services Foreign Exchange
- Treasury and Cash Management Services
- Other Non-Bank Financial Services mainly through subsidiaries
Career Overview of Zenith Bank
The 3 catch points that often reflect employee testimonials at Zenith Bank’s include priority to human development, openness to innovation through technological advancement, and outstanding service delivery. Therefore, if you look forward to joining the Zenith Bank, it is a great path to look. The Zenith Brand name is also powerful enough to help launch you into a great career in the financial services industry faster than you can imagine. It really feels good to work in such environment filled with classic and experienced professionals. That is the experience in Zenith Bank plus its innovative culture according to an employee review survey conducted by indeed.com in 2019. By and large, the pay package and other benefits makes Zenith Bank the go to source for applicants seeking employment into the banking sector. The career development and orientation of Zenith Bank exposes and impacts staff especially newly recruited workers to the bank’s culture.
Staff Ranking in Zenith Bank
- Board Chairman
- Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.)
- Regional Manager Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment Interface:
- Branch Manager
- Head of Operations
- Executive Cash Management Officer
- Supervisor (Bank Operations)
- Assistant Supervisor
- Information Technology (IT) Officer/Technician
- Customer Service Executive
- Bank Teller
Salary Structure of Zenith Bank Staff
The following analysis showcases the salary structure of Zenith Bank staff starting from the Branch Manager to the Graduate Trainee:
- Branch Manager earns N900, 000
- Relationship Manager earns N560, 000 – N600, 000
- Credit Analyst earns N575, 000
- Loan Officer earns N510, 000
- Banking Officer earns N400, 000
- Executive Assistant earns N150, 000
- Marketer earns N145, 000 – N155, 000
- Customer Service Officer earns N100, 000
- Entry Level Employee earns N108, 000 – N110, 000
- Graduate Trainee N42, 000.
Data source: (nigerianguide.com.ng)
Aside from the basic salaries above, Zenith Bank staff enjoy a good number of benefits while in service and well packaged pension and retirement benefits promptly paid. Npower Recruitment
Read Also: FMARD Recruitment Application Form Portal
Zenith Bank Recruitment Process
The recruitment process of Zenith Bank is online through the following steps:
- Simply login to the Zenith Bank recruitment portal at zenithbank.com/jobs
- Click the ‘Apply Now” button
- Register with valid email address and phone number
- Read through the requirements for the position you want to apply
How to Apply for Zenith Bank Job
- Login to the Zenith Bank application form portal at www.zenithbank.com/jobs
- Fill the application form carefully with authentic information
- Upload your CV and other required documents
- Submit your application UNIPORT COHSE Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out
- Print out the reference slip Waec Result
Tips to Successfully Get Zenith Bank Employment
- Adhere to instructions and guidelines as the portal maybe allergic to applications that break the recruitment rule
- Apply early as millions of candidates will be applying and the recruitment officers have too busy schedules to attend to all the applications. It is okay to be among the first 50 – 100 applicants.
- Provide authentic and consistent information as any evidence of falsehood may disqualify you
- Prepare very well for the written aptitude test and the oral interview
- Arrive the interview venue on time, preferably 30 minutes before commencement
- Make good first impression at every opportunity
- Dress to suit the banking profession.
Zenith Bank current recruitment status
The Zenith Bank recruitment portal is currently not open for applications. Any information saying otherwise should be considered falls at the moment. Meanwhile, this page will certainly be updated promptly as soon as the Bank announces its recruitment for 2021.
Every information you need about the Zenith Bank recruitment process for 2021 has been covered in this article. We have provided a complete guide to successful application in the Zenith Bank recruitment for this year. We even went as far as giving you tips that can help you secure a good position at Zenith Bank. Additional information like a brief history of the Bank, career overview, staff ranking, salary structure, current recruitment status and tips to successful application have been given fair treatment. Jamb form
If you carefully apply the step-by-step guide to the application process of Zenith Bank recruitment above, there is no how you will not be successful in getting the desired job. We also promise to keep you updated as soon as the Zenith Bank recruitment portal opens for application. Ensure that you visit this page as regularly as possible for updates about the opening of Zenith Bank recruitment portal for this year. We are definitely going to update you through this page as soon as the Bank announces commencement of its recruitment exercise for 2021.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.