OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Manchester United have confirmed the decision to sack Ole Gunnar Solskjær on official statement. Infoguidenigeria
- Ashley Cole outlines his plans to head into management
- Best quotes about Paul Scholes as football legends sum up how great Man Utd icon was
- Dimitar Berbatov explains why Brendan Rodgers can replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Manchester United
Here’s the statement of the club
“Ole will always be a legend at Manchester United and it is with regret that we have reached this difficult decision. While the past few weeks have been disappointing, they should not obscure all the work he [Solskjær] has done over the past three years to rebuild the foundations for long-term success”.
– Manchester United announce that Michael Carrick will now take charge of the team for forthcoming games, while Manchester United look to appoint an interim manager to the end of the season.
– It’s gonna be a ‘mutual agreement’ to part ways, with compensation included for Solskjær contract.
– Man Utd board decided for Ole to be fired on Saturday evening, after internal talk approved by Glazers family.
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.