Promoting Business Education Procedures:
1. The Audience Has To Be Identified
2. Connection Has To Be Created
When promoting business education to the newly-discovered target audience, more has to be done by simply promoting business education for education’s sake.
Majority of students at this level will be more concerned about the practical or the relevant advantages of these particular classes.
Clearly spelling out of the connection between taking the class and improving some part of the students’ personal or professional interest is of utmost importance.
3. A Sneak Peek Should Be Given
4. Success Stories Should Be Shared
5. The Programme Should Be Kept Simple
6. Educators Should Be Spotlighted
7. Announcement Should Be Made
8. Email Should Be Drafted To Students
9. Flyer Should Be Printed
10. Information Meeting Should Be Hosted
11. Incentives Should Be Used
12. Social Media Should Be Used
13. The Parent Teacher Association Should Be Contacted
14. Events Should Be Created
15. School Newspapers and Newsletters Should Be Reached Out To
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria