At the midway point in Qatar 2022, the Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has already garnered 134.1 million engagements, representing a staggering 94% of the Portuguese team’s total.Information Guide Nigeria
Leo Messi of Argentina, who has 34.7 million engagements, is a distant second.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Currently, England is dominating the pack on social media, ranking first in video views (96 million), second in engagements (22,6 million), and third in new followers (996,000).
Other Top Football News:
- Why Japan’s winning goal vs. Spain was awarded by the VAR after the ball appeared to go out
- Today’s Match and Time: World Cup, and Club Friendlies Returns
- Why Man Utd star Fred loses so much weight during games & how Brazil have to manage him
- 2022 World Cup: Ghana’s Addo absolves Suarez from blame vs Black Stars – ‘Uruguay striker did what he had to do for his country’
These attention-grabbing findings come from the first of two #SportOnSocial Fifa World Cup 2022 reports that rank each team and player based on their social media performance during the tournament.NYSC portal
The research also identifies the tweets that elicited the biggest emotional response from supporters, including Germany’s mouth-covering protest against Fifa’s ban on the OneLove armband.
The reports include:
- a league table ranking the players on social media
- a league table ranking the teams on social media
- the three posts that have evoked the strongest emotional response among fans.JAMB Result
The second report featuring the final results will be released on December 21.
Check JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira