How to Transfer Data From MTN to Airtel – Do you have excess data on your MTN SIM card? Are you thinking of transferring data to your friends from your excess data balance? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place.Information Guide Nigeria
With the introduction of MTN data share and sell, subscribers can now transfer data from their active data balance to another user. Do you have a friend in need of a data bundle? If yes, then you can transfer data to them from your available balance.
Read Also: How to Update NIN on Airtel
One of the frequently asked questions when it comes to data transfer is if it is possible to transfer data between different networks? Can I transfer data from MTN to Airtel? Or from Airtel to MTN? If you want to find out, continue reading this post.
In today’s post, I’ll be showing you everything you need to know about MTN data transfer.
Read Also: How to Send NIN to Airtel
How to Transfer Data From MTN to Airtel
The MTN data share feature does not allow the transfer of data to another network. If you have excess data on your MTN SIM card, then you can only transfer to another MTN SIM card. This condition also stands on the Airtel network. It is impossible to transfer data from an Airtel line to an MTN line, only Airtel to Airtel or MTN to MTN data transfer is possible.
If you’re using an MTN line and you wish to transfer data to an Airtel SIM card, then head to your mobile banking app to initiate data purchase for the Airtel SIM card.
However, if you wish to know how to transfer data from MTN to MTN or from Airtel to Airtel continue reading this post.Transfer Data From MTN to Airtel
How to Transfer Data From MTN to MTN
If you wish to transfer data from your MTN line to another MTN line, then follow the procedures below:How to Connect NIN to 9Mobile SIM
- Go to the Call App on your phone
- Dial the USSD code *131*7# using your MTN number
- Select option 1 (transfer from data balance) from the displayed options
- Enter the recipient’s MTN Phone number
- Enter the amount/quantity of data to transfer
- Enter 1 to confirm the data transfer.
Congratulations you have transferred data to an MTN line.
- You can transfer data to another MTN line via text message
- To do so, head to the messaging app on your mobile phone and click on the new message button
- Type the message with the format “Transfer, the recipient’s phone number, then amount of data”
- For example; type “Transfer 08123456789 500”
- Now send the message to “131”
- You will receive a notification confirming the data transfer
Congratulations! you have successfully Transferred data from your MTN data balance.
Note: For this procedure to be successful, you must have sufficient data balance on your MTN SIM card.
Read Also: 6 Methods on How to Buy Data on MTN Nigeria
How to Transfer Data From Airtel to Airtel
If you’re on the Airtel network, then follow the procedures below to transfer data to another Airtel line:Npower Recruitment
- Go to the phone dialer App on your mobile phone
- Dial the USSD code *141*6# using your Airtel number
- A list of options will be displayed on your screenJAMB Form
- Select option 8 (Data Me2U) from the list of options
- Select option 2 (Send Me2U from existing allowance) from the new list options displayed
- Enter the recipient’s Airtel phone number into the required columns
- Enter the amount of data you want to transfer
- Enter your 4-digit Airtel transfer PIN (The default PIN is 1234)
- Confirm the data transfer by clicking on “OK”WAEC Result
Congratulations you have successfully transferred data to another Airtel number.
Note: For the procedure to be successful, you must have sufficient data on your MTN SIM card.
The data transfer feature on Airtel and MTN is restricted to only users on the same network. That is, you can only send data from Airtel to Airtel, or from MTN to MTN. See procedures on how to send data from Airtel to Airtel and from MTN to MTN in this post.JAMB Result
However, if you wish to purchase data for a user on another network, then you’ll need to make use of your mobile banking app.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here