Tuesday Football Roundup: Transfers, Gossips, Breakings, International, and More
These are the stories that making the rounds in major papers like Daily Mail, Skysports, The Daily Telegraph, The Sun, The Times, The Daily Record, and The Scottish Sun.
- Manchester United are aiming to lure England star Kalvin Phillips away from bitter rivals Leeds United after turning their attention away from West Ham’s Declan Rice.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold has not travelled with Liverpool for their Champions League clash with Porto.
- Jose Mourinho walked away from his post-match press conference when it was revealed he wouldn’t be able to speak to reporters directly.
- Arsenal will reportedly have to pay £38.5m for Sevilla star Youssef En-Nesyri.
- English football will greatly expand research into the dangers of heading, with players from more than 10 clubs set to use mouthguards to measure the impact on their brains over the rest of this season.
- Kylian Mbappe and Neymar laughed off any talk of a rift ahead of the visit of Manchester City, reveals boss Mauricio Pochettino.
- Chelsea will reportedly need to see off competition from Juventus to sign highly-rated Monaco midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni.
- Nuno Espirito Santo was allowed to abandon his post-match interview following the North London derby after being subjected to abuse by supporters.
- Franck Kessie is reported to be prioritising a move to the Premier League when his AC Milan contract expires next summer, with Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United all keeping tabs on the midfielder.
- Barnsley owner Paul Conway is certain he could break Celtic and Rangers’ stranglehold on Scottish football if he is allowed to purchase a majority stake in another club rather than the current maximum of 24.9%.
- Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim are tracking West Brom’s teenage striker Reyes Cleary, who is already earning comparisons to Romelu Lukaku. Information Guide Nigeria
- Joe Root admitted Moeen Ali’s decision to retire from Test cricket caught him by surprise and accepts he may have made mistakes in handling him as captain.
- Lee Westwood has vowed to overhaul Europe’s qualifying system if and when he is named Ryder Cup captain for the match in Rome in two years.
- Jack Grealish has been forced to move out of his swanky Manchester apartment after fans discovered his location.
See Other Top Football News:
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
- Gary Neville tears into Bruno Fernandes after Man Utd star Apologises For Penalty Miss
- Football News: What Does Sir Alex Make OF VAR?
- European Super League: UEFA appeals after suspending legal action against Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus
- Kurt Zouma reveals why he left Chelsea for West Ham and what life is like under David Moyes
- Millwall striker Matt Smith had to issue a plea on social media to find some petrol or for someone to give him a lift to training because of shortages in London.
- Borussia Dortmund chief Hans-Joachim Watzke says it “hurts his soul” to see Jadon Sancho stuck on the bench at Manchester United.
- Former players are being recruited to train as referees with a plan to fast-track the best candidates to become elite match officials.
- At least 23 non-league football matches have been called off due to fuel shortages stopping players and staff from being able to travel.
- Scott McTominay is set to return to the Scotland squad for World Cup qualifiers against Israel and the Faroe Islands and there could also be a recall for Hearts defender John Souttar.
- Dundee striker Alex Jakubiak faces a spell on the sidelines after suffering a dislocated shoulder during a bust-up outside a nightclub in the city on Saturday. JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today Pounds to Naira today
Immigrate to Canada Via Job Offer!
Get latest Jobs in Canada for foreigners with visa sponsorship 2023 and how to apply. Don't miss this opportunity that can help you relocate to Canada with your family.
Click here to Subscribe
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
🤑 Make Money now!👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here