Access Diamond Bank Transfer Code 2021: See How to Transfer Money via USSD Code.
Wondering how you can easily make use of USSD features on mobile phones to perform banking transactions directly from your phone?
We are here for you. Today on this page, we will be guiding you on how to easily make use of the Access Bank USSD Transfer code to send money to any Nigerian bank within 2 minutes plus it works on all network service providers in Nigeria. Information Guide Nigeria
Information you will find on this page is a one-stop for all your searches on Google for queries like;
- What is Diamond/Access bank USSD code?
- How to transfer money using USSD code on mobile phones
- How to make use of Diamond Bank USSD and many more.
Today, mobile banking in Nigeria is at its peak as many recognised operating banks in Nigeria have embraced the new modern technology in serving their customers remotely without having them visit any bank branch for mini transactions.
Transactions like checking of account balance, purchasing of airtime, paying utility bills, and transfers can now be done remotely from your comfort zone if you are well informed on the processes.
The Diamond/Access USSD code can help you do even more than what was mentioned above. But for the sake of this topic, the scope of this content will be restricted to how you can perform fund transfer while making use of the Access/diamond USSD code using your cell phone device. Before then, let’s get to be familiar with the USSD for Diamond/Access Bank. Access Diamond Bank Transfer Code
Diamond/Access Bank USSD Code
The USSD code for Diamond bank is *426#. This means that by dialing this code on your phone dial pad, you will be able to access the USSD mobile banking feature directly on your phone.
The idea of bringing USSD transfer and service method by Diamond/Access is to enable easy, save and secure transactions on the go while using your mobile device. This strategy is to retain and also get more customers who will patronize them. How to Buy Data on Airtel: Check Migration and Subscription Codes 2021
Benefits of Diamond Transfer Code
You stand to benefit a lot while using the USSD features of Diamond/Access bank. Some of the benefits can be found below; HOW TO CHECK JAMB RESULTS
- It is beginner-friendly
- Control is 100% by the GSM Network (No internet is required)
- Available at all times of the day
- Transactions are processed within few seconds
- Saves you the stress of going to the bank for petty transactions Npower recruitment
Features of Diamond Transfer Code
You can make use of the Diamond/Access USSD code to perform transactions remotely such as;
- Diamond/Access Bank Account opening
- Airtime Top-up (for self and others)
- Fund Transfer (to all banks within Nigeria)
- Utility Payment (GoTV, Electricity, etc)
- Diamond/Access Account Number Enquiry
- Debit Card request
- Card blocking (in case of lost or stolen cards)
- PIN change
- Including other self-issued services
PLEASE NOTE: In order to use the *426# USSD code for mobile transactions, you first need to enable/ register or activate the feature on your phone. Don’t worry we won’t ask you to go to the bank for this. All procedures will be released on this page so make sure to read this article to the very end. dollar to naira rate
How to register for Diamond/Access USSD Code
To register your line for the USSD feature, all you need to do is follow our 5 easy steps which would be listed below and we are good to go.
- Pick up your phone (classic or smartphone) and head over to the dialer
- Type in this code *426# on the phone number linked to your Diamond/Access account number (i.e your alert SIM) and select 1 to accept and continue.
- On the next prompt screen, type in the last 6 digits of your Diamond/Access debit card (Verve, Visa, or MasterCard).
- Verify your account number for complete authentication
- And now to the last step, type in a 4 digits transaction authentication PIN to enable you to access the service without any limitation.
Read Also: Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
How to Transfer Money Using the Diamond/Access USSD Code
Transferring funds from your bank account to other bank accounts using the USSD method is much easier than you might be thinking. In fact, after reading this piece, you won’t ever step your foot to the ATM machine just to make use of the transfer feature if you have only but a small phone that doesn’t have internet access to operate with Diamond/Access Mobile Banking APP.
To transfer money using the USSD method, all you need to do is make do of any of these 2 methods that would be listed below; Direct USSD Transfer and Processing USSD Transfer. WAEC result
For the Direct USSD Transfer;
- Open your dial pad by dialing *426*Amount*Recipient Account Number# and send using the phone number linked to your account
- On the next pop-up screen, enter your 4 digits transaction PIN to initiate the transaction.
- Woo rah!!! The money will be sent to the account number you typed on the first step. JAMB form
For the Processing USSD Transfer;
- Pick up your phone and open the dial pad by dialing *426#
- Reply if 426 to accept the USSD service terms
- Select 3 to Select the Transfer option
- Type in the amount you want to transfer and send
- Enter the recipient account number
- Verify the recipient bank name by replying with the appropriate corresponding number tag
- Check to verify the person’s name (very important) Enter your 4 digit transaction PIN to authenticate the transfer and that’s all
This method might be technical if you are just reading it. You will come to understand it better if you try practicing it.
How helpful do you find this resource article? Drop a comment below to be noticed and don’t forget to share our content on social media so others can also benefit. JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.