Apply for NPF Massive Nationwide Police Constable Recruitment 2021. See the job position, description, eligibility, and how to apply. Nigeria Police Force recruitment comes once a year or in two years, applicants who are interested in joining the Nigerian police force should make good use of this opportunity by applying for the available position. Jamb form
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria. It has staff deployment across the 36 states of the country and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The command and control of the Nigeria Police Force is under the Inspector General of Police. For administrative ease, the Force is divided into seven (7) administrative departments, viz: Finance and Administration; Operations; Logistics; Force Criminal Investigation Department; Training; Research and Planning; and Information and Communication Technology, each headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police. Pounds to Naira
The Nigeria Police Force, in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Location: Nationwide NPF Massive Nationwide Police Constable Recruitment
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and satisfy the following:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicants must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for femaleNPF Massive Nationwide Police Constable Recruitment
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment Jamb Result
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
See Other Related Jobs:
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
Any applicant suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application (Applications Starts 29th November, 2021)
Note (Read Carefully Please)
- All applications must be submitted “Online”. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Applicants “Must” have a functional National Identification Number NIN, a functional Email Address and Valid Phone Number before they commence their Application.
- Applicants must have duly scanned copy of their Original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicants must print their completed online Form, guarantor form, and submit same at the recruitment physical / examination screening centres.
- Applicants who meet the above requirements and successfully completed their online Registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 10th January, 2022 – 24th January, 2022.
- Successful candidates at every stage of the Recruitment screening process will be contacted through the Email and Phone Number provided by the candidate during Registration.
See Other Related Jobs:
- NIMC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails. Npower Recruitment
- The Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE
For any inquiry, complaints or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, Please call: 08100004507 or send a mail to: [email protected]
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!